HP promotional interviews, etc.

Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, fruitbat, Helen8, kjshd05, Marie, LadyLucius

Lisabella

Post by Lisabella » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:28 am

Since I'm young enough to be his daughter that counts for me too :D

a.p.k.

Post by a.p.k. » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:33 am

grannybear wrote:Since I'm old enough to be his mother I feel I can call him Jason.
Lisabella wrote:Since I'm young enough to be his daughter that counts for me too :D

LOL

And since I'm the same age (a few months older is all), I feel I can be thoroughly intimidated and call him "Mr. I."

LOL

Takes all types to make a world, doesn't it. :D

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:25 pm

:cool: And . . . we're back to the topic: Jason's appearance on TV and anyone available to make a copy for us.

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Helen8 wrote::cool: And . . . we're back to the topic: Jason's appearance on TV and anyone available to make a copy for us.
I wish I could help but I am useless at technical stuff. What I will do [if I get up in time] is record it on a DVD and see if I can upload it but please do not hold your collective breaths ladies.

I am hoping that because the premier arrivals start at 11am here and it will no doubt be a long day they will all have a bit of a lie in and not be at Daybreak when it starts at 6am. I am not getting out of bed until 7.30.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Am actually not one of those who wants to talk with him. Am one of those who likes to keep her distance.
I am, on the contrary, one of those who wants to meet and chat with him. LOL!

~me

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:27 pm

I am useless at technical stuff

As one who is totally useless technologically, I say that we all appreciate any attempts people make to upload Jason info.

Lisabella

Post by Lisabella » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 am

Surfing the internet I found this :
http://www.viviano.de/ak/News-Movie/jas ... 8677.shtml

Well I'm sorry it's german so most of you won't understand but the picture is new to me (though it's an older one, isnt it?) and I'd like to draw your attention to one line int the text saying :
Im Gegenteil hofft der dunkelhaarige Beau, dass die Geschichte um den kleinen Zauberer Harry Potter unsterblich wird.
They call him a dark- haired beau. :) I dont know if beau has got the same meaning in english like it has in german and french? In german it means he's incredibly good looking and the girls run after him^^

If you want the whole interview translated just ask me, I'd be glad to help.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:50 am

Thanks, Lisabella!

I think I have sen the picture before, but that doesn't matter... and the interview was new to me :D

blisster

Post by blisster » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 pm

This is from a twitterview Tom did with Harry Potter Film via <a href="http://feltbeats.com/2010/11/12/read-th ... ats.com</a>

RT @Becca_Nelson: did you find any inspiration for draco in other people, movies, or music?
Tom: Jason Isaacs, really. And, of course, all of the directors.

m

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Lisabella, I guessed the meaning of this part
Ich bin seltsamerweise jünger und dünner geworden, während sie älter und runzelig wurden. Woran liegt das?"
and double checked its meaning in google translate:
I am strangely become younger and thinner as they grew older and wrinkled. Why is that?

He's a funny guy.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:22 pm

A slightly funny audio interview:

http://www.moxieq.com/showbiz/jason-isa ... um=twitter

And another father and son interview:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=458535314721

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:17 pm

another interview with Tom Felton , interesting primarily because it gives more info on this chap:
"But the strangest thing was a 45-year-old American gentleman who had legally changed his name to Lucius Malfoy and sent the papers for me to divorce my parents, change my name to Draco Malfoy and go and live in his house. He went to great lengths to show he was being completely serious. My mother kindly denied his request and we never heard from him again, but I hope he's all right ..."
:shock:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Thank you ladies, I love to hear good things about our beloved Jason.
But the strangest thing was a 45-year-old American gentleman who had legally changed his name to Lucius Malfoy and sent the papers for me to divorce my parents, change my name to Draco Malfoy and go and live in his house. He went to great lengths to show he was being completely serious.
And, damn, I thought that man was joking...this is scary.
I think he might have a personality disorder or something.

~me

Heather

Post by Heather » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Daniel Radcliffe has just been on The Graham Norton show, he says that now Harry Potter is finished he is going to get Tattoos and his ears pierced, Colin Farrell was on too and told him it was "The way to go" :lol

Gilly_sirl

Post by Gilly_sirl » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Ha ha ha! Lucius has a gay following! Of course, a lot of gay men have impeccable taste!

Thanks Thunder, and thank you all ladies who post links to pics and interviews! There's so many I'm dizzy from trying to look at them all!

Good times!