HP promotional interviews, etc.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 pm

I love the part in the interview where he says his wife asks him to make the bed and he asks Why? I'll only be getting into it again at the end of the day.

Now there's a man after my own heart. I agree with him thoroughly

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:17 pm

I found this Dutch Behind the scenes TV program. All the interviews are in English (I think it's funny to listen to the Dutch too, because I almost understand it)

Plenty of spoilers!!!

Part 1 is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MmQBBf5jrM
Interview with JI dressed as JI at around 2:40 He talks about loosing the wand etc... We see a more extended version of that scene this time.

At around 12:02 he comes back again and they talk about plying a bad guy (which JI as usual claims he is not). Then, they talk about the wig - and we can even see BTS footage of them fixing it. :!: (and we can see the wig without JI as well...)

And part 2 is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZfI6PyMsJk

Lisabella

Post by Lisabella » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Oook. Just watched the Harry Potter making of today (german tv- version).
I was really surprised that Jason was in there. :)
I'm sorry I couldn't record it for you. He talked about Lucius and how he feels when Voldemort comes into his house about his costume, his wig and abput Bellatrix etc....nothing really new.but they showed him quite often. Looked good and wasn't in his costume.

Just wanted to kick the interviewer. She's quite popular in Germany but she's talking to everyone as if they were retarded. Especially if she's talking in english. I hate that.

Slightly funny was that in the end of the making of, the interviewer asked Jason to take his wand and do a spell 'like Abrakadabra' into the camera but he refused by saying : Nooo, I'll never do it again. I did it on my first day at the Harry Potter-set when I did a scene with Harry and didn't know any spells and they asked me just to say any spell and I was like "Avada Kedavra" for it was the only spell I knew and everybody was going like "you're so evil. You can't kill Harry right away!"

Well I guess Jason thought the german interviewer meant Avada Kedavra when she said Abrakadabra. Maybe he thought it was like that in Germany. But the stupid interviewer didn't even get it later... :bat
Last edited by Lisabella on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

a.p.k.

Post by a.p.k. » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Gilly_sirl wrote:

Ha ha ha! Lucius has a gay following! Of course, a lot of gay men have impeccable taste!

!

LOL

Reminds me of an interview (that's findable on the Web but it would take me a few minutes of searching, am sure it's linked on this board somewhere) he did with a San Francisco news outlet that was just a riot. It ended with Mr. I playing "who's the bitch" with the reporter. As in, "Michael Ryan and Michael Caffee are in a jail cell together: Who's the bitch?" And on and on through his various roles. (I think Lucius was paired with Tavington ... and Lucius was far and away the bitch. ROTFLMAO)

Great stuff.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:45 pm

:roll:

I couldn't watch the second part of the interview, it says "an error ocurred, please try again later".

~me
Last edited by Angel Tavington on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:19 pm

both worked fine for me :woot

thanx thunder :hug

sometimes, internet congestion or many folks watching the video can
cause an error :???:

thunder

Post by thunder » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:20 am

I think YouTube is getting too big for itself. Things like that happens a lot now a days. Usually, it works fine if you wait a couple of minutes and try again.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:40 am

Yeah, I think I'm impatient :mrgreen:

~me :oops:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 am

Sorry for the double post.

Another interview:

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/684594/ ... _more.html

~me

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:40 am

:bang I'm on a jalopy of a computer at the library. Will have to view it later. *tappingfootimpatiently*

~ML :bawl :bang :bawl :bang

Heather

Post by Heather » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 am

ITV are doing a Moviejuice special on Wednesday evening.

Sorry! STV, here is the link for their player hopefully you will all be able to access it.

http://player.stv.tv/

thunder

Post by thunder » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Heather, it didn't play for me, but that may be many reasons... Thanks for sharing anyway. And thanks to Angel too. :D

This is a "filmed off the computer screen quality" featurette of the Malfoys and Bellatrix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG4UcMK3noc

Spoilers! We get to see Voldie actually break the wand this time... (Poor Lucius)

Lisabella

Post by Lisabella » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:16 pm

I never really saw how beautiful Helen McCrory is. I mean ok, the black/blonde hair is not but that's not her fault^^. She's a perfect Narcissa.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Poor Lucius! :hug
Nice featurette, the quality isn't perfect, but...it's better than nothing.

~me

belladisordine

Post by belladisordine » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 pm

thunder wrote: We get to see Voldie actually break the wand this time... (Poor Lucius)
The look on Lucius' face as he snapped his wand was priceless. It was a perfect mix of fright and fear. I felt so bad for him!

If anyone here is a Comcast/Xfinity subscriber (I think its only an American thing, but I'm not sure) the Bellatrix & The Malfoy's featurette is available through their On Demand section.

Return to “All Things Harry Potter”