Jason speaks about Order of the Phoenix

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Jason speaks about Order of the Phoenix

Post by Helen8 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:56 am

MARCH 14, 2006 at 8:09 AM

'Order of the Phoenix' update from Empire Awards
Source: Empire Online via Yahoo! News

At last nights Empire Awards ceremony, Harry Potter producer David Heyman spoke about Order of the Phoenix filming, Jason Isaacs voiced his hope that he would be back and Daniel Radcliffe went against the grain & stated that the fifth book is actually one of his favorites: "The third and the fifth are my favourites, which is a very uncommonly held opinion."

David on what has actually been filmed to date and how long will filming take:

We've done a little bit of action so far. We've done some stuff involving centaurs and Grawp, who is Hagrid's 16ft brother. The kids have to act against a lot of blue screen for characters like Grawp, but thankfully, they're used to that by now.

We're actually shooting until the middle of May and then we break up for two months so the kids can do exams. Then we pick up in July and we shoot until October or November.

Jason discusses his wish to remain with the series:

I hope so - you'll have to ask David. I can't bear the idea that somebody else would get to wear my Paris Hilton wig, but you never know.

Daniel gives his take on the fifth book:

I think the problem is that Harry can bee seen to come across as quite petulant in the book, and I don't actually think that's the case. I think when JK Rowling puts things in capital letters I don't think that necessarily means he's shouting. It could just refer to the sort of energy behind what he's saying. I think that's one of things that people object to about the book, is that they don't want a manic-depressive superhero.

I can't bear the idea that somebody else would get to wear my Paris Hilton wig,

And so say all of us . . . :bat

Helen

handleforth

Post by handleforth » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:22 pm

Hey, here's a question: when did the wig go from being his Pamela Anderson wig to being his Paris Hilton wig? And I really can't imagine anyone else in it either. If Jason isn't Lucius, the whole movie will just go nuke.gif

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:31 pm

Hey, first I heard of it, it was a Dani Behr wig.

(For everybody else who was going :scratch, here is a shot of Ms. Behr in which she is unusually not displaying a great deal more of her assets than her hair:
Image)

Kiss

Post by Kiss » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:47 pm

Just keeping us on our toes naming a different blonde woman every time, I suppose. You can't use the same one every time, or people will start thinking you're obsessed or something!

It's funny to see who he'll mention next, though...

handleforth

blondes

Post by handleforth » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:56 am

Wanna take bets? I'd lay my chips on it being a madonna wig.

Return to “All Things Harry Potter”