Responses to Haitian disaster.

Clamber on up and let fly!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Responses to Haitian disaster.

Post by Hilary the Touched » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Honestly.
What the fuck is wrong with people like Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson??

I read a charming response to Pat's outrageous nonsense:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 ... c=fb&cc=fp
together with a more fact-based analysis:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20100114/wl_csm/273911_1.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:00 am

Got this from a Facebook pal:

Thanks Chuck Krysienie: Call Pat Robertson's "700 Club" @ 1 (800) 759-0700 to give your opinion of his comments about Haiti. It costs them about $1 to pick up each 800 call. Cut & paste everywhere; a million calls costs them a million dollars. Send it in a message to all your FB friends. Or repost it like I did.

Gillian
Site Admin

Re: Responses to Haitian disaster.

Post by Gillian » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:43 am

Hilary the Touched wrote:Honestly.
What the fuck is wrong with people like Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson?
There will always be people like this, unfortunately. What really irks me are all the dull-witted, intolerant fucktards that not only believe this shit, but actively keep supporting them.

Therein lies the tragedy.
Thanks Chuck Krysienie: Call Pat Robertson's "700 Club" @ 1 (800) 759-0700 to give your opinion of his comments about Haiti. It costs them about $1 to pick up each 800 call. Cut & paste everywhere; a million calls costs them a million dollars. Send it in a message to all your FB friends. Or repost it like I did.
I am SO all over this. Think I'll pass it on in my emails.

Thanks Hil.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 pm

"But leave me out of it, please. Or we may need to renegotiate your own contract."

That says it all.

Jacq58

Post by Jacq58 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:32 am

:lol WOW!!! You can say "fuck" on this forum??? That is so great! On another forum we have to watch our language and sexual innuendos because there are underage people who might visit.

::rofl That was a great response! I thought I read somewhere that if Pat Robertson doesn't stop with his hate comments he was going to be dropped by the TV stations that carry the 700 Club.

What can I say about Rush Limbaugh? The guy's a walking joke and so is Ann Coulter! Did you ever see her on Politically Incorrect? I don't know how Bill Maher put up with her. I wonder what her take is on Haiti.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:44 am

Jacq58 wrote::lol WOW!!! You can say "fuck" on this forum???
We don't mind.
As long as it's not taken to excess, the occasional expletive can be rather cathartic. ;-)

BTW, Ann Coulter's the worst sort of pundit. Rude, arrogant, sensationalist ...

I've seen her kind before, mostly in a male dominated corporate environment. She knows it's a boy's club, she'll never belong (and lord, don't they know it too), so she makes up for that lack of profile by being a loud, viscious little pitbull.

Personally, I think it's a case of penis envy gone terribly wrong.

Jacq58

Post by Jacq58 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:51 am

You're right, you've described her to a T! The stuff that comes out of her mouth is stunning! And, to think she's a lawyer!!!

Return to “The Bitch Box”