some bloody evenings

Clamber on up and let fly!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Lisabella

some bloody evenings

Post by Lisabella » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:45 am

Do you know these kind of evenings when everything sucks?
Yesterday was such an evening/night

We went to a club to celebrate the birthday of a close friend. All of my girls completely drunk my male friends even more (including my boyfriend...how I hate drunk men :D)

So far so good around 2 o'clock I was sitting on a barstool because it was too hot and too crowded in there( I often pass out in locations too warm and without enough air to breathe)^^

And HERE we go :

Next to me my best friend had a discussion with another friend and she bursts into tears when he told her that god doesnt exsist. At first I only rolled my eyes at that. Drunk people talk about strange things but the he wanted to proof that god isnt there to save anyone and smashed an empty glass with his right hand.
WTF???
His hands bleeding like hell, my best friend had sherds everywhere. How crazy can one guy be?
I shouted at him, asking if he was out of his mind then!!! my best friend shouted at me not to shout at an injured person :D

Crazy world. Damn. :bat

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 am

The friend who burst into tears, it wasn't her birthday, was it? That would been the last straw.

I hope your Sunday was better. Image

Lisabella

Post by Lisabella » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:23 am

It was HER birthday :D Yeeah Sunday was much better^^.

Return to “The Bitch Box”