The Patriot

The projects that don't have their own subforums, because they are older than The Lost Girls, but still deserve a special place on the board..

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:01 pm

He gets jealous over a fictional character? LOL!
Okay, not jealous really...I think "pissed" is the right word. He feels ignored because I usually don't pay much attention to him when I watch the Patriot (or any JI movie) :uhoh

~me

PS: sh**, I hope dear Jason doesn't read our stuff, or he'll get a wrong impression about me- I swear I'm not a lunatic. LOL!

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:12 am

Angel Tavington wrote: Okay, not jealous really...I think "pissed" is the right word. He feels ignored because I usually don't pay much attention to him when I watch the Patriot (or any JI movie) :uhoh
LMAO! Who would pay attention to anyone when Jason's on the screen? Looking at sexy! Gawsh!...I'm getting hot flushes just thinking bout him
Angel Tavington wrote: PS: sh**, I hope dear Jason doesn't read our stuff, or he'll get a wrong impression about me- I swear I'm not a lunatic. LOL!
I know I'm not a lunatic....but you honey...*coughs* *coughs*....you're a bit loca...ok A LOT loca.
I still love you honey!

Mistress

Post by Mistress » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:32 pm

I think to be fair, we're all a bit 'loca'. Don't you all think? I mean instead of looking on in horror as CWT does all these terrible things, we all seem to think it pretty irrelevant that he's killing people, buring down churches and being generally cruel and just commenting how good looking he is.

MM

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:26 pm

He was no worse than the rebels who would also do anything to help their cause. They were at war, and everyone believed that the end justified the means. :-|

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Hey, I agree with wolfsaver 100%. Tavvy is not really a bad man, if you come to think of it. And the damn Stumpy isn't a saint- let's not forget about his past- he had been a brutal soldier in the French and Indian War.
So yeah, they were at war.
you're a bit loca...ok A LOT loca.
Loca...aren't we all? No one is normal.

~me, the :cherub

Mistress

Post by Mistress » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 am

Yes but there was at least some remourse in there...now I need to be quiet before I die.
MM

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:15 pm

No Angel! Never give up! Although I don't really know what's going on here.
*goes back to ESL*

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:41 am

I will have to support MM on this...Colonel William Tavingtonis not a saint, come on...
There's no excuses for what he does in the film. I understand his actions, but I have no sympathy for him. aaa.gif

:oops: He is hot as h*** though... :oops:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:53 am

No Angel! Never give up! Although I don't really know what's going on here.
LOL! I meant 'I give up defending Tavvy'...as I'm running out of arguments to defend my point. LOL! :oops:

Okay, he is a %&#$ bastard...yet very sexy. He's the most gorgeous man I've ever seen (and now I'm sure some of you will completely agree).

"Burn the church"!

~me :oops:

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:22 am

Oh I get it now! *leaves ESL class* Well, Angel he is sexy as hell, but I don't condone his actions. I just also really hated how the character was so one-dimensional. It was Jase's perf. that gave the character more dimension.

Mistress

Post by Mistress » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:06 am

*Comes out of hiding* Basically we're not fond of his actions...just the fact that he's fit as fudge so to speak (not as in the MOM before anyone starts lol)
MM

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:08 pm

LOL....shooting a kid and burning a church full of civilians are cruel acts - Tavvy does f** up things indeed. He may be a heartless bastard but who cares, he's only a fictional character. The man is hot. Period. And I would gladly kiss him (and...) anyway. :brows

~me

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Let's remember that these are our opinions that we are discussing; they are neither right nor wrong—simply what we think. :D

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:35 pm

True, couldn't say it any better Helen! *smile*

~me

Belladonna

Beautiful Child

Post by Belladonna » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Beauftiful child
Beautiful child
You are a beautiful child
and I am a fool once more.

I'm not a child anymore