"It's a Man's World"

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Love these candid interviews. His humor shines through.
Yes, these kind of interviews are the best, I always enjoy reading them!

~me

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Maybe he's in LA job hunting? Or most likely the reporter just got it wrong. Most actors do live in LA or vicinity. Jason seems to work all over the world so who knows where he is at the moment.

virtu1889

Post by virtu1889 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 am

Hilary the Touched wrote:Full of interesting tidbits--but why does it declare that he lives with his family in Los Angeles??? :scratch
Eek! What the heck? L.A is just too creepy for our dear Jason. Say it isnt so.
Anywho great article! I didn't know he ran a skateboard team and wore eyeliner! :shock: God he is so cool. :cool: I do wish he'd find that bottle of moisturizer though. If its true he's in L.A I don't want all that sun and smog ruining his beauteous face. :???:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 am

If its true he's in L.A I don't want all that sun and smog ruining his beauteous face.

He hasn't lived in L.A. for several years now. And, the smog isn't as bad as it used to be. California has higher emission standards now, which is why our gasoline costs more per gallon than the rest of the country. We haven't had a "poor air quality alert" in over a decade. As for the sun, we still have plenty of that.
:helens

Mistress

Post by Mistress » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Well in Good he appears to like the sun. It would be nice to see him with his shirt unbuttoned all the time, because he's somewhere warm. Besides I think his skin is pretty cool as it is.
MM

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Eh, I'm still confused :scratch
Not that it's our business to know this, but I swear I read on another article that he lives in London. So maybe he's in LA for work?

Anyway, hope he enjoys the sun :cool:

~me

Mistress

Post by Mistress » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:14 am

London, LA...the city of Liverpool is always willing to welcome him home. The entire Liverpool squad wearing shirts that have 'Isaacs' at the back and the famous 'You'll never walk alone song' sung as 'Walk on, walk on, with Malfoy in your heart.'
MM
(Joke)

Wolfie

Post by Wolfie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:42 am

Great article, and I love the photo :D

Thanks for posting

Return to “General Forum”