Cook County Courthouse: JASON ENCOUNTER

This pilot for a Fox television series, based on the novel by Scott Turow, was tragically not selected for production. Bastards.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

a.p.k.

Post by a.p.k. » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Wow. :D Great story.

Oh no, now the pilot will come on and we'll all be looking for cat'eyes instead of watching Mr. I ... LOL

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:21 pm

It does pay about ten dollars an hour but as Marie said.....I and any one of us would have paid them for the privilege....being with him was an honor I will cherish. :hug

And thank you Malfoygrandma and Angel for your very kind words. It was my pleasure. :D

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:54 pm

I have two lovely ladies to thank for this remarkable day...Char and Kim.:hugs :hugs. Char for telling me about the casting company needing people and telling me to call, which I did and they wanted me for Easter Sunday and I couldn't do that due to family commitments. It never dawned on me to call back to make other arrangements with them (silly me) but then thanks to Kim for advising me to call them back, well it was more like her begging me to call them back, poor thing, I drove her crazy. Then I knew I had better do it or else....bless you ladies and thank you from the bottom of my heart, it was a day I will never forget....deep gratitude to you both!!

VittoriaZ

Post by VittoriaZ » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:10 pm

How wonderful! So happy you had such an extraordinary experience, Kate!

Cheers to Char & Kim for helping to facilitate the experience!

And thanks for sharing 'the Jason experience' with us! What a great guy, and what a great time it seems you had, Kate! :woot :hands :wheee

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:44 am

Thank you very much for sharing the story, glad you had a great time :hug

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:42 am

I thought I was going to have to fly to Chicago, and physically make
that phone call...LOL :hug

No worries, you did a fabulous job, and yes, you represented every JI
fan round the world....:woot :woot
Of course Mr Jason remembered you, we make such a great impression

thanx my friend, what a unique and terrific experience you had...I was privileged you shared your adventure with me, and happy to help post
Hope everything was correct!!

Thanx to MR JASON :woot

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:22 am

Oh Kim...you are wonderful sweetheart, I was a total pain...you have posted everything beautifully as always my love!! :hug

I wish more could have enjoyed the fabulous time I had. :D

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:29 am

Kate, thanks for mentioning me-but the success was due to the fact that you were able to impress the casting agent enough to call you back. It's hard to be brave enough to go by yourself so kudos to Kim in supporting(pushing, more like, LOL) you.

Imagine if more of us were there, Jason might be so 'self-conscious' and frazzled they prob have to shut sown the set. :D

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:44 am

Imagine if more of us were there, Jason might be so 'self-conscious' and frazzled they prob have to shut sown the set.
ah, imagine if we all were there.... :oops:

~me

LadyLucius

Post by LadyLucius » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:02 am

Sigh - he remembered you Kate. That is so wonderful. What a special man he is to take care of you so well.

LL

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:30 am

You know fear didn't set in until I was driving there and realizing that in a few minutes I might actually see Jason on my own.....so I sought out a lady, who had been an extra before, to sort of lean on!!LOL She was wonderful but at first she didn't believe me, which I understand. She was soon to find out that I was indeed telling the truth...she is now a fan!!:-)

Oh Char, I am sure he would have been more nervous had more of us been there but then Jason is forever the professional....oh my shutting down the set!! ;-)

Susan it was about as close to heaven as I could get!!(Sigh) Having Jason remember my name and caring about me was more than I could have ever imagined. There aren't enough accolades for this lovely man :hug

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 am

Char do you remember when we watched him practise golf in Myrtle Beach the day before the tournatment? He shouted out to us that he was nervous having us watch him. We are almost (almost) speachless when we see him. Just the nicest actor on earth (and a damn fine human being!)

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:30 am

Yes Marie, I remember
What a coincidence to see him that day.
Not to mention what a great eye candy he was!

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:31 am

Right on Marie!!!:hugs

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:50 pm

WOW! :hands
Congratulations, Kate. Too :cool:!

~ML *faintinginamazement*

Return to “Pleading Guilty”