This is a SCANDAL!!!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:56 am

Huahuahuahuahua.

~me

Heather

Post by Heather » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 am

Jacq58 wrote::lol He also played a goat that was changed into a man in Stardust! He didn't have any lines, but played a hilarious goatman!
He did this sketch on The Fast Show [I think!] all this sketch consisted off was him dressed as a farmer and saying "This week I shall mostly be eating cheese" or "This week I shall be mostly shopping at Tesco" NO! I didn't get it either.

Jacq58

Post by Jacq58 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:30 am

::rofl That must have been strange to watch!

I just came across this article.
http://start.shaw.ca/start/enCA/Enterta ... e33298.xml
"Potter" co-star Jason Isaacs, who plays Lucius, recently related to Felton how he was showing his young children classic films such as "The Wizard of Oz" and "Bambi."

"Jason said, and I couldn't agree more with him, that 'Potter's' going to sit on the shelves with those films forever now," Felton said. "Hopefully, they'll be treasured not only as children's films but as great films for everyone to enjoy for centuries to come."

BethMI

Sexy "Men" of Potter

Post by BethMI » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Marie wrote:I had the same thought Helen - the idea that someone found Arthur Weasley sexy made me chuckle.
You're doing better than I am then. I saw Arthur Weasley and Sexy in the same sentence and went SHUDDER and EEK! I like the actor, no doubts there. He's also a good father figure. Sexy ... no way no way.

I know a lot of people won't agree, but there is also something about Alan Rickman (especially as Snape, Hans Grueber and the Sheriff of Nottingham) that made me go yum. It isn't looks so much as the whole package.

Now, of course Jason is hands down the sexiest. Dark hair or blond ... he's a great actor, and he has a presence that just adds to the whole appeal of looks and attitude. He has such a talent for playing a bad guy, yet he is still able to endear us to him as vulnerable and with more depth even in his darker characters.

Note: Jason hardly has any dialogue in DH Part 1, but he is in quite a few scenes ... yet you feel as if he's had an entire conversation just with his expressions and body language. The man doesn't have to say a word for you to know so much about the character's mood, emotions, thoughts, and stresses.

Then we have him as Mark Brydon (and may I say I've never seen a more attractive man in a tux) from The State Within, and you hardly remember that this is the same man that played a "vile Death Eater". You believe him as the Ambassador perfectly.

I saw that a number of people boo hoo'd on Gary Oldman as sexy. Hmmm ... Order of the Phoenix ... very nice. POA, {shivers} Nope. LOL. He is a very good actor, and his "looks" all depends on the movie and role. I think in OotP, I would agree with the sexy assessment.

For the "younger men" of HP? Yes, there are several that are attractive and on their way to being "sexy" for their generation. Tom Felton has an appeal (yes I love my Malfoy's) and Daniel Radcliffe does sometimes as well when he isn't "looking like a boy". Although Rupert is talented, I'm afraid I have a hard time looking past the fact that I really don't like Ron. LOL. I've seen some pictures from the premieres, and I'd say he's turned into an attractive man, but I wouldn't put the three in the same "sexiness" category with Jason, Gary and Alan.

Just my two bits,
Beth from Michigan, USA

Jacq58

Post by Jacq58 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:41 pm

:hands Well said, Beth! I enjoyed reading your two bits and I couldn't agree more!

My mother's heart just melts when Mark Brydon cries at the bedside of the little boy in "The State Within"!

As for the young stars, I find Tom Felton to be the sexiest one! I don't know if someone posted it here or I heard him on one of the talk shows where he said that if the Potter movies are remade some years down the line he'd like to play his father Lucius Malfoy! I'd say that is a wonderful tribute to Jason's acting! He's made the character absolutely delicious!

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:14 pm

No one can be compared to Jason, he's the best ;)

~me

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:02 pm

I was shocked to see Rupert Grint with shoulders!
there is also something about Alan Rickman (especially as Snape
. . . who appeared to have had a richly deserved shampoo-and-set for this film! :lol

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:05 am

Perhaps Snape got Lucius' shampo - certainly appears so! :D

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:05 am

Hilary the Touched wrote:I was shocked to see Rupert Grint with shoulders!
. . . who appeared to have had a richly deserved shampoo-and-set for this film! :lol
Really? Image

Jacq58

Post by Jacq58 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 am

LOL!! I noticed that Snape's hair was clean and silky, as well! I wonder if it smelled nice!

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:24 am

Snape has bouncy hair? Again? *stealsbackLMsshampoo*

~ML :stirrer

BethMI

Severus Snape's Hair

Post by BethMI » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Hilary the Touched wrote:I was shocked to see Rupert Grint with shoulders!
ROFL! Yeah, I noticed that too about Severus. I thought it looked great! I was happily surprised.

Maybe they switched shampoos since Lucius looked so ragged and Severus looked so silky smooth. LOL!

~Beth, Michigan USA

mrsmcclnt

Post by mrsmcclnt » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:06 am

Jacq58 wrote:LOL!! I noticed that Snape's hair was clean and silky, as well! I wonder if it smelled nice!
I bet it does. But yes, to leave Lucius off this list is cause for scandal. This person must not read fan fiction cause there are countless of stories (some too hot for kids) that surround this man.

Yes, someone must have been on something to leave Jason off this list.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Snape's hair looked great in this film LOL
He's one of my favorite HP characters, but he didnt have much screen time...

~me

Lisabella

Post by Lisabella » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 am

Perhaps Snape got Lucius' shampo - certainly appears so! Very Happy
Exactly what I thought when he appeared on screen. :D

Return to “All Things Harry Potter”