Radio Times Article

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Radio Times Article

Post by laurielove » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:40 pm

This week's Radio Times has a great Harry Potter article where it gets from many of the cast: 'How Harry Potter changed my life'.

Et voila:

'Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy)
Most of the time I like to try and disappear into work. I don't care how many people watch something or how well it goes down. I just want to make the thing feel fulfilling for me. But with the Potter films it's different. Everywhere you go in the world people know what they are. They've seen them and loved them; they're thrilled to meet you. The buzz and excitement that goes through kids when you sign something and they have it laminated and keep it under their pillow has been the gift that keeps on giving.'

Not sure if this has been posted before or read before, but once again it strikes me that he has had so much fun with the Potter films and doesn't take a moment of it for granted.

If you are in the UK, this week's RT is worth it for the other cast members' opinions too.

Return to “All Things Harry Potter”