Replacing THE FIRM starting March 1st!

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Replacing THE FIRM starting March 1st!

Post by Helen8 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 pm

We can only hope and pray that they do advertise it there because they've done not very much up till now.
I'm sure we'll see plenty about Smash because the pretty girls in it will appeal to the mostly male viewers of the game. Not sure Jason will have the same effect on them, tho'.

belladisordine

Post by belladisordine » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:52 pm

I watch the superbowl strictly FOR the commercials so my fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for a Promo tonight!

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Well, the Superbowl folks have started to realize that more women are watching the game - either because we actually like the game and/or it is a social event- so perhaps they will toss us some (JI) lovin', too? :D For a network that is struggling, I'm confused by this lack of promotion by NBC (and they wonder why no one is watching them anymore?).

(Although I do like the Brit male actor from Smash - I loved him in Coupling & Pirates of the Carribbean, so I won't be averse to seeing him! :bag: )

Lizzie

Post by Lizzie » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Although I'm on the waiting-for-the-dvd team, I'm glad to hear it's going to be aired and I can't wait to hear your comments!

Lizzie

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:01 am

Here's a new review.

Can you get used to seeing Jason Isaacs without the long blond hair? You will within minutes of the debut of "Awake," an alternate universe-style crime drama that NBC will hope and pray will become a much-needed hit.

For "Awake" to impress NBC, it simply has to do something other than bomb.

http://airlockalpha.com/node/8937/quick ... awake.html

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:33 pm

I'm glad to hear it's going to be aired and I can't wait to hear your comments!
Comments??? More likely you will hear screams of joy and champagne corks popping! :D

Only 23 more days.......

Return to “Awake”