Full Episode Preview

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Full Episode Preview

Post by Helen8 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 am

Well, here's some insight as to why NBC is showing it online . . .

Much as it did with Smash, NBC is offering the full pilot of its new drama Awake for free online. The show doesn't officially debut until Thursday, March 1 at 10pm, but eager beavers can watch the first episode through Hulu

I guess since Smash opened to great ratings, they're hoping for an instant replay. I really hope they're right.

http://www.zimbio.com/Awake/articles/Cu ... line+Watch

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Hmmm ... interesting. Well I'll probably try to watch it online, if I can, and then I'll watch it premiere night too. The only reason I wouldn't wait only for premiere night is that I want to show NBC that there is interest for this show. So, I want to tag any avenue possible that it opens up for us. I don't want there to be any doubt that people want this show to be kept.

~Beth (MIchigan, USA)

Helen8 wrote:Well, here's some insight as to why NBC is showing it online . . .

Much as it did with Smash, NBC is offering the full pilot of its new drama Awake for free online. The show doesn't officially debut until Thursday, March 1 at 10pm, but eager beavers can watch the first episode through Hulu

I guess since Smash opened to great ratings, they're hoping for an instant replay. I really hope they're right.

http://www.zimbio.com/Awake/articles/Cu ... line+Watch

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 pm

I watched it! Very intense, and Jason is terrific! Will be viewing it again on March 1. :D

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 pm

After the premiere of the pilot, (been watching it on my laptop),
I found the Pilot on Comcast Cable on Demand..for free!! (free for those who already have Comcast)

Now I can't stop watching it on my larger TV screen :woot

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:44 pm

I wanted to actually download it, but I'm embarrassed to admit that after reading Kim's advisory that the episode was available on iTunes, I couldn't find it. :oops: ihatemondays
In the off-chance there are any among us who are similarly technically inept : point, here's some steps:
right, so go to the iTunes store. In the right side, in the main screen area, scroll down to TV Shows. Et voilà, right now it's one of the featured offerings!
In the off-chance that it doesn't remain one of the most popular, you can access a drop-down menu from the upper right to sort by title, alphabetically.

a.p.k.

Post by a.p.k. » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:53 am

Hilary the Touched wrote:I wanted to actually download it, but I'm embarrassed to admit that after reading Kim's advisory that the episode was available on iTunes, I couldn't find it. :oops: ihatemondays
In the off-chance there are any among us who are similarly technically inept : point, here's some steps:
right, so go to the iTunes store. In the right side, in the main screen area, scroll down to TV Shows. Et voilà, right now it's one of the featured offerings!
In the off-chance that it doesn't remain one of the most popular, you can access a drop-down menu from the upper right to sort by title, alphabetically.

I couldn't find it on the alphabetical list, but finally did a google search for "NBC Awake itunes" which took me right to it. It's downloading now ...

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Geez! Between the pilot already appearing on NBC.com, iTunes, our DVRs, etc., it'll have a 2 rating come Thursday! :roll:

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 am

Poll on SpoilerTV: Which show will you watch tonight?. Awake is "in the lead". Don't know how much it helps, but I can't hurt...

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/poll-w ... ou-be.html

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 am

That poll says that The Mentalist is a repeat. I posted the long Jason interview on facebook and one of my friends said "Too bad it's on against the Mentalist." I quickly posted the NBC link to the full pilot on her wall. :D

Return to “Awake”