Jason is a producer on Awake too?

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

BethMI

Jason is a producer on Awake too?

Post by BethMI » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:15 pm

I only happened to catch it while watching the premiere tonight ... he's actually listed as one of the producers too. Hmmmm ... so he really has a bigger stake in this all working out than just an actor on the show. I really do hope it works out for him.

I just wanted to pass on this information since I hadn't read it before in the other notations that I saw here.

~Beth

Angel Tavington

Re: Jason is a producer on Awake too?

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:30 am

I see him producing and writing in the future. I just hope we continue to see him on our screens.

~me

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 am

BethMI wrote:I only happened to catch it while watching the premiere tonight ... he's actually listed as one of the producers too. Hmmmm ... so he really has a bigger stake in this all working out than just an actor on the show. I really do hope it works out for him.

I just wanted to pass on this information since I hadn't read it before in the other notations that I saw here.

~Beth
I get the feeling it will, Beth. Last night's Pilot was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :woot

~ML :loco :brows :cool: *TeamJason*

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm

He mentioned it in one of the (waaay) earlier interviews (his producer role), and it is also noted in imdb. :D

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:38 pm

. . . not to mention it's in the opening credits as well. DH noticed it.

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:02 pm

I missed it the first couple times I watched the episode. I was watching the faces and scenes and not paying attention to the actual credits section. I happened to catch it on a later viewing.

~Beth

Helen8 wrote:. . . not to mention it's in the opening credits as well. DH noticed it.

Return to “Awake”