Case Histories Series 2 DVD

Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh and was quickly followed by a second season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Case Histories Series 2 DVD

Post by thunder » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:53 am

Got this via email:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007 ... il_title_1
It's up for preorder. And it says it's going to be released on March 25, 2013. That's probably a hint on the premiere date as well, last time it was released almost directly after it had aired. (Do you hear that, NBC!)
:D

BTW, It's region 2 (in case your DVD player can't play that).

ln419

Re: Case Histories Series 2 DVD

Post by ln419 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:01 am

ORDERED! Thanks Thunder! (you get really cool emails!) Although I live in Region 1, the computer and 13" TV are set to region 2, so I'm set! :hands :wheee LN
wow, March 25 is the 1st night of Passover, so Easter is either a couple of days before or a few days after that, everything is early this year!

NCGirl

Post by NCGirl » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:02 am

Hi ladies -
I registered a while back but haven't been on in a long time. For the past year I have lost too many family and friends ~ my brother, grandmother, brother in law's brother, a great-niece and recently a niece miscarried. So it's been hard. One of the things that has gotten me through it all is the love and support of family and friends. One of the things that helps me get away is watching movies. And this past year I've watched a lot of Jason.

I love Case Histories and have just read on here that season 2 is being filmed (shows you how much out of the loop I've been). I was looking on Amazon and it looks like Case Histories can be pre-ordered. This looks like the US version?

http://www.amazon.com/Case-Histories-Se ... +histories

I watched it on our PBS station and I hope they will air season 2 as well at some point.

~cadie

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:25 pm

NCGirl, so sorry to hear of your losses. Life can seem unfair sometimes. Glad you found your way back to The Lost Girls.

Yes, that does look like CS season 2, North America version, for preorder. Thanks for finding that and letting us know. My guess, too, is that it'll be on KPBS Masterpiece Mystery again this year.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Thanks for that - I just pre-ordered it. Yea!

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Oh boy, that is rough. I'm sorry you've been having a bad time of it lately. Hang in there, lady. :hug

And thank you very much for the update on the US Amazon news. I've popped that one into my Amazon cart! :wheee

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:24 am

Thanks for the link NCGirl. I was able to put in my pre-order yesterday for it. So, it is letting us put the pre-orders in for sure. They don't have a release date yet, at least not the last time I checked, but Amazon will let us know. Since I am an Amazon Prime Member, I get it shipped for free to be received on release date. I'm looking forward to it.

~Beth (Michigan)

NCGirl

Post by NCGirl » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:35 pm

I pre-ordered Case Histories. :wheee Looking forward to the next season. :mrgreen:

~cadie

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:21 pm

I'm going to order it now. Region2? Hm I ned to make my mac region free (I think it allows me to change regions up to five times) :scratch

~me

ln419

Post by ln419 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:55 pm

an email just popped up (2 seconds ago) that told me (from Amazon-duh) 'Case Histories 2 has NO estimated delivery date. They will email me an update in 30 days or as soon as the item is ready to ship'. So either in a month I'll get an update, or CH2 I guess. MY preference would be CH2, and NOT an emailed update; but that's just ME...My patience is running on thin ice (good thing it's below 32* in Chgo :-( ...). LN

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:26 am

Oh burrrr! When I got up at 6AM this morning it was 70 degrees - sorry but this is considered the really good weather for Florida. In a few months I'll be crying about the very high humidity and heat!

Hope we get to see CH2 soon. Really would like to see some new Jason stuff!

ln419

Post by ln419 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:04 am

te yeah, it'd be considered GREAT here too! Agreed, I'd LOVE to see some new Jason stuff. It's almost sad when you get really happy and excited seeing him sitting in a chair....although it was lovely. MOVING pictures-THERES the ticket, maybe he should make moving pictures that we can see "coming to theaters/DVDs one day soon" (not soon enough-I'm not that patient a woman, clearly) ln nuke.gif

ps Angel: you can order it in either region 1 OR 2, so you don't have to futz with your computer

NCGirl

Post by NCGirl » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:59 am

I received an email from Amazon also. I'm assuming it's a courtesy email since a date for the dvd hasn't been released yet. I'm willing to be patient. :D

~cadie

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:55 am

A UK eBay company has the DVD of series 2 available for release on 30/4/2013.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/310646176781 ... 97.c0.m619

maybe they know something we don't? Fingers crossed, this date doesn't get put back.

Hooroo,
Carole

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:30 am

Thanks, Carole.

Let's hope so, but I believe it when I see it. :cafe

Return to “Case Histories”