Episode 7: Trust No One

Jason plays Peter, an FBI agent who investigates the murder of an archaeologist in Jerusalem. While doing this, he uncovers a 2000 year old conspiracy. The event series was filmed on location in Jerusalem, before the production had to move to Croatia and New Mexico.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Episode 7: Trust No One

Post by Helen8 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Tosca, thank you for all your research! Really helps to shine a light on the mystery.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Still don't know if I trust Josh 2.0. He went along with everything that Debbie wanted him to do. I was surprised that he went off with Ted/Tad.
Lynn may (or may not) also be in on the conspiracy. Jury's still out on that.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:59 pm

I still don't know if I trust anyone... :mrgreen:
Shouldn't the glass on the floor be on the other side of the window if she broke out of the cellar? :scratch
It was even more intense than the last one. Next episode can't come fast enough.

Saw the promo for the next episode, I think Lynn finally understands that she can't trust the ambassador.

Ratings went up a little bit again:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/04/final- ... ay_50.html

Going the right way!

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Might indicate some were watching it on DVR or streaming and decided to watch it live (since it is so good!)

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:43 pm

What did Golan pick up from the floor and put in the evidence bag when he said " ..left a goodbye present"?

I can say that this is the first Jason's show that I immediately re-watched the same episode every time. Some I watched 3 times! Hopelessly obsessed.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:25 pm

I have to admit, I got a little distracted by watching the background actors "do" archaeology. Lol. I love the ceramics on the tables. My fingers were itching to investigate the ceramics. I hope they aren't originals, but I wanted to see them any way! Jason, please throw me a bone, what did they use for the ceramic props in the cave? originals or replicas? *sigh* I suspect my curiousity will remain unsatisfied...

I had a hard time concentrating on the episode this week, but I think that had to do more with me & everything I have to do for this upcoming Friday. I won't be able to see next Thursday's show until next Monday! Eeeek!

thunder

Post by thunder » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:10 pm

I'm pretty sure it was not real pottery. ;-)

Is the convention you've been tweeting about on Friday?

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Yeah, I know you're right, Thunder. They probably aren't real, but I'd still love to see the replicas they used. :D

I wanted to comment about something that Grant's character said in last week's episode, but now I can't remember what it was (or what I was going to say…) - oh well, it's probably better that way.

Lol. Yep, it's the same one. Am first day, first session, first slot (blessing and curse), so I can finish and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Perhaps I should "encourage" my roomies to watch the show on Friday? ;-)

thunder

Post by thunder » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:13 am

Good luck, you're gonna do well. :D

Tosca Nini

Post by Tosca Nini » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:58 am

Still mulling over the last Dig episode... really not trusting anyone... need more Dig episodes... eating pita just now to get a bit of enlightenment...

thunder

Post by thunder » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:51 am

Does the pita help?

Tosca Nini

Post by Tosca Nini » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:40 am

When I was eating it, the promo showed the Essenes on some weird ceremony for next episode. And I sensed Golan was in danger. What ended up being right according to the last scrambled puzzled letters on DIGonUSA. So, the pita gave me some premonition on Golan, not on Peter... strange... Nothing is straightforward...

Another thought that came to my mind while eating pita, was that Dig could be called Run Peter Run if he had red hair. I'm still waiting for that to be the last image of Dig, Peter's hair turning red.

Anyway I'm preparing a breastplate dish. Bought the breast (chicken), the plate I have at home. I'm looking for the proper stones on the supermarket candy section (and no, we don't have Starburst candy here in Portugal). Have to get the right colours. Then I'll have to carve the 12 tribes names in Hebrew backwards. Or I can paint them in chocolate, don't know yet...

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:09 am

Did anyone watch the show "Murphy Brown", back in the day? Scott Bakula joined the series in later seasons as Peter Hunt. Murphy once addressed him as "Pita bread". :D

And now back to our regular programming.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Thanks, Thunder.
:D

Return to “Dig”