Episode 9: Jehoshaphat

Jason plays Peter, an FBI agent who investigates the murder of an archaeologist in Jerusalem. While doing this, he uncovers a 2000 year old conspiracy. The event series was filmed on location in Jerusalem, before the production had to move to Croatia and New Mexico.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Episode 9: Jehoshaphat

Post by Helen8 » Fri May 01, 2015 11:24 am

Nope! Did not see that coming. Why has Emma been helping Peter all along, since she has to see that his only purpose is to stop this insanity from happening?

And now I see why she has second billing. I wondered about it at first, since she was killed off in the first episode, but didn't give it a second thought. Yup! I missed that clue.

Poor, poor Golan. Well, he found out everything just before Emma knifed him. At least he knew why he was being killed . . . and by whom.

Well, at least Avram and Red (of the good guys) still seem to be dodging death so far.

Not sure if Lynn is dead or just really badly wounded. The instant Liat said "the pastor and the boy" I knew she was the mole and that Lynn was in serious trouble.

Next Thursday can't come quickly enough. I think Margrove's wanting to see Peter in the caves immediately doesn't bode well for Peter. :shock:

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Fri May 01, 2015 4:27 pm

Is next week the last episode? I thought I saw Lynn in one of the previews.

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Fri May 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Yes, Lynn was shown in the preview.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Sun May 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Lynn texting a novel instead of just writing "TRAP!!!"
And Poor Golan, but why couldn't he just have told him on the answer machine instead of "call me back, I have something important to tell you."
Tell him while you are a live! :bang

Things like that always drive me crazy. :oops: :mrgreen:

I wasn't surprised by Emma being bad. Never trusted her, but it' looks like someone needs Peter for something, and that's why she's helping him. Maybe? Is there only one Emma, though? Maybe she's like the two Joshes. :scratch

Can't believe there's only one episode left.
Norway is only 3 episodes in, so I can tell myself it's going on for a couple of more weeks :wheee

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Tue May 05, 2015 7:13 pm

thunder wrote:.... Is there only one Emma, though? Maybe she's like the two Joshes....
I wondered that, too. In one scene she had what I thought was a bruise on her left jaw. I just watched that last scene again and couldn't see it. But maybe it was just dirt and it came off in that *ahem* shower.

Tosca Nini

Post by Tosca Nini » Tue May 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Only today did I notice the bruise missing on the killer Emma's face. And I found it amazing! Never thought my bonkers theory of several Emmas, formulated after ep. 1 euphoria, could stand a chance... :mrgreen:

But maybe it's none of that, and bruises just disappear in "hot showers"...

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Thu May 07, 2015 7:02 am

Hmm… Emma is giving us past and present UPENN archaeology grad students a really bad name. I mean…if you're going to kill off a character and you're an archaeologist, you'd use your trowel or your Swiss army knife (or even your Leatherman), not a fancy knife. Pfffffffft… Knew it. She's no archaeologist. :tchuh:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Thu May 07, 2015 12:10 pm

No wonder Margrove was apprehensive when talking about her to Peter and Golan, after her "death."

thunder

Post by thunder » Sun May 10, 2015 11:01 am

LadySekhmet wrote:Hmm… Emma is giving us past and present UPENN archaeology grad students a really bad name. I mean…if you're going to kill off a character and you're an archaeologist, you'd use your trowel or your Swiss army knife (or even your Leatherman), not a fancy knife. Pfffffffft… Knew it. She's no archaeologist. :tchuh:
:lol I thought the same when seeing her running around in high heels. I thought archaeologists was more into trainers or wellington boots.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Wed May 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Hahhahah!! Most are when working in the field, but I've also heard about some Greek archaeologists marching up mountain sides in heels during conference road-trips as if they are part mountain goat. I've been known to throw some sexy summer sandals and cute dresses into my bag when going to work in Greece - we do have time off at night and on the weekends - so I can't say that her fashion sense rang any alarm bells. ;^) Studying archaeology just to murder one's nemesis demonstrates some serious dedication to one's cause. Although Agatha Christie was married to Max Mallowan, who was an archaeologist and excavated at Ur. Agatha used one of her novels (Murder in Mesopotamia) to "kill" off the dig director's wife, whom she disliked in real life. lol. Soo…Art imitating art imitating life? ;^)

thunder

Post by thunder » Sat May 16, 2015 11:35 am

Not surprised about Greek archaeologists in heels. :lol

Return to “Dig”