Full Size Jason!!11

Jason plays Captain Lorca in this new Star Trek series, premiering on September 24. 2017.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Full Size Jason!!11

Post by Marie » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:56 pm

OMG did you know you can get a full size cut out of Jason as Capt Lorca? Go to the Star Trek Shop. Simply amazing! I’m going to pass - not sure I can sneak it into the house without DH noticing :???:

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Re: Full Size Jason!!11

Post by thunder » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:47 am

That's great and all... but I think I'll pass too. That would have been the sign that I had lost my mind... :lol

Marie

Post by Marie » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:30 am

Oh - I'll admit to already losing my mind. But there is crazy and then there is bat shit crazy - I don't want to cross that line! :roll:

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:58 pm

Hahah! Yeah, I saw that, too. And there is one for Loki as well. Part of me is like, "well that might be nice," but the other part of me is like "seriously? Come on. You know that would be the cause of endless mockery by all of your friends and your family if Loki (or Lorca) was suddenly standing in your living room." It's hard, but I've refrained from clicking on that Amazon instant purchase button. hahah!

Besides... (do I dare admit this?) I have a full size blow up mummy (ladies, minds out of the gutter please! ::rofl ) that a friend gave me years ago when I started grad school. My friend got it at a museum. AmunNakht stands in a corner of my living room. He's currently wearing my Indiana Jones fedora.

Marie

Post by Marie » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:18 am

I'm not going to throw stones. I also have a full sized mummy - and he is not a blow up. However he does scare me a bit and I have banished him to the garage.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:08 am

Well, LS, I am not surprised that you would have a full-sized mummy in your living room. I'd have been surprised if you didn't. :D

On the other hand, Marie, I wouldn't have expected that. Guess he was already in the garage when DH and I visited. :cool:

Hmmm. Full-sized Lorca and Loki. DH would put me in the garage if I ever bought those.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:05 pm

Marie, don't be scared of your mummy! They really don't move very fast and they require very little food... lol.

Yeah...well... I do have an excellent collection of Lego Lokis so I guess they make up for the lack of a life-size Loki and Lorca. lol.

I wonder if Funko Pop will do a Captain Lorca? Oh, that would be great.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:32 pm

You guys didn't include the link!!!
https://shop.startrek.com/product/Z1CMS ... ca-standee
(I'd dispute the "full-size description"--it's 71" tall, and that includes some foreshortened boot. Himself is a little over six feet, so somebody was scrimping a little.) Wonder how much shipping is?? I could see this as a crime deterrent... suuure, that's it! :cool:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Thanks for the link, Miss Hils. I think. It's less expensive than I'd imagined. But. I don't want to end up in the garage.

Return to “Star Trek: Discovery”