Any other Actors you follow?

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, fruitbat, Helen8, kjshd05, Marie

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:04 pm

I've never followed an actor's career the way I follow Jason's.

I love his work...and admire him for being down to earth and putting his family first, etc (I could make a list why I admire JI) :oops:

~me
Last edited by Angel Tavington on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:42 am

I love Jason's work...and admire him for being down to earth and putting his family first, etc
Yep. He's all that AND a bag of chips.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:40 pm

He's a really tall drink of water, too. :D :oops: ~marilaine ;-)

whisperwood

Post by whisperwood » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:32 pm

A glass of water, lol -sip sip- Wait, if I drink him he'll be gone! aaa.gif

What more can i say than angel about why I love him? So many but they seem silly. But I love that he's smart, honest, a devoted family man, puts so much work into his characters, and fun (judging by dvd special features).

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:40 pm

SIGH ! A-MEN! ~marilaine :cool:
Help! My feet are numb. (bouncing from foot to foot)

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:55 pm

Jason is the first actor I've been interested in and followed. I think he's a really good actor and sounds like a good person. Can I adopt him as my son? Don't tell my daughter. She'll think I'm suffering from dementia and have me committed.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:41 pm

Can I adopt him as my son? Don't tell my daughter. She'll think I'm suffering from dementia and have me committed.
LOL! I'd ask Jason to adopt me as his daughter... meh, on second thought...I'm a bit old.

Maybe he can adopt me as a little sister? awww....now that'd be cuuuteImage LOL!

~me, the angel

whisperwood

Post by whisperwood » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:37 pm

Jason would be an awesome older brother!

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:11 pm

I'd love to have him as a brother..........sigh!
(But, it would make seeing his posterior a bit :oops: Never mind. Not going to go there! :mrgreen: )
~marilaine :cool:

Can you imagine introducing him and J. Clarke (Tommy/Brotherhood)?
"This is my brother Jason, and this is my OTHER brother Jason! :lol ~ml :oops: :D ;-)

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:44 pm

Goodness, I joined this board, posted a mere once or twice then disappeared. :uhoh
I return today to find a thread about actors other than Jason starring (the thread, I mean) none other than he who keeps me away from all other boards: RA!
Does anyone else have a Guy of Gisborne action figure? :oops:

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Jason is the only actor that I really drool for. He's just...such a nice guy. He's the whole package.
But I do have a big crush on (ok he's not an actor) Tom Ford. Just in case any of you gals don't know he used to be the head fashion designer for Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent (R.I.P)..now he has his own line of eyewear and accesories.
I've watched every single one of his fashion shows and seen every single photshoot he's done. He's pretty sexy.

But none like Jason!!!

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Couldn't agree more, LCP, Jason is the whole package.

I used to have a crush on...Tim Armstrong and Lars Frederiksen from the band Rancid, when I was younger.

(Not the best looking guys in the world, but I like their 'punk' style) :cool:

~me

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:41 pm

But I do have a big crush on (ok he's not an actor) Tom Ford.
I always thought that Tom bore a striking resemblance to Jason. Maybe that explains the crush?

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:04 pm

OMG I thought the same thing when I was looking at the cover of Vanity Fair (the one where Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson are naked, I think he should've been naked too!).
I was like "He kinda looks like Mr. Jason!" and now that I'm really looking at both...he does!
Maybe...that could be! :D
Anyway..both Tom and Jason are sexy! Very sexy! *drooling*

mariagare

Post by mariagare » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm trying to see the resemblance and all I can muster is a similar hairline. Tom certainly does ooze sex though.

I've developed a thing for Glenn Fitzgerald since watching Dirty Sexy Money. I think it's the greying temples and dog collar. In retrospect, I realise that he's a fine actor but I ignored him when he was younger because I categorised him as just another pretty boy.

Then there's Richard Armitage, James Purefoy, Sean Bean, Ewan McGregor, Harrison Ford...actually, now that I think about it, I have crushes on about a gazillion actors, both male and female. But I've never felt compelled to visit their fansites. Curious.