Please introduce yourself here!!

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Nice to meet you, Rose. Have fun :D

Heather

Post by Heather » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Hello Rose. Welcome and post lots. :D

RoseannaLara

Thanks

Post by RoseannaLara » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:55 am

Hiya

Thanks for all the Welcomes!!

Heather, Scotland is one of my favourite places, it where I used to run, I love Glenfinnion amongst many, apologies if I've spelt that incorrectly.

Rose x

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:55 pm

RoseannaLara, we're glad you found us! Welcome!

Heather

Re: Thanks

Post by Heather » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:40 pm

RoseannaLara wrote:Hiya

Thanks for all the Welcomes!!

Heather, Scotland is one of my favourite places, it where I used to run, I love Glenfinnion amongst many, apologies if I've spelt that incorrectly.

Rose x

Glenfinnan on the west coast? Gorgeous scenery that makes you glad to be alive. If it wasn't for the weather and the midgies it would probably look like heaven. Oh! I have just remembered, isn't that where the viaduct is that they use in the HP Movies?

RoseannaLara

Re: Thanks

Post by RoseannaLara » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:23 am

Glenfinnan on the west coast? Gorgeous scenery that makes you glad to be alive. If it wasn't for the weather and the midgies it would probably look like heaven. Oh! I have just remembered, isn't that where the viaduct is that they use in the HP Movies?

Yes, that's the one. The viaduct as you say was used in the HP films and the village of Glenfinnan was used for Highlander too.

It is a great place to run if that's your thing of course!! I know what you mean with regard to the midgies I was covered in bites :roll:

Rose xx

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:59 pm

WELCOME, ROSE! WE'RE HAPPY YOU'RE HERE!

~ML :hands :woot :wheee

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 pm

AUGH the midges!!!!!
I've been to Scotland twice, and the second time we were bound and determined to make it up Ben Nevis. I bought an Ordinance Survey map from a Scottish guy on eBay who urged me to invest in a gruesome net hood effect as protection against the little blighters; I pooh-poohed him, since we were dealing with insect-borne Lyme Disease and West Nile Fever and so on--but we got out of the car near the glen and within 42 seconds had been so hideously assaulted we gave up in despair.
HORRID!!!

Heather

Post by Heather » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Hilary the Touched wrote:AUGH the midges!!!!!
I've been to Scotland twice, and the second time we were bound and determined to make it up Ben Nevis. I bought an Ordinance Survey map from a Scottish guy on eBay who urged me to invest in a gruesome net hood effect as protection against the little blighters; I pooh-poohed him, since we were dealing with insect-borne Lyme Disease and West Nile Fever and so on--but we got out of the car near the glen and within 42 seconds had been so hideously assaulted we gave up in despair.
HORRID!!!
Were you around the Granton/Aviemore/Fort William area Hilary? They are an absolute nightmare there too. I hate the fact that they never attack you one at a time, it's always in a cloud and they are in your hair and all over your face and they itch horribly, in fact I am sitting here itching just thinking about it.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:31 pm

I hope by now we've demonstrated that newcomers are warmly welcome.
Cheap spammers spreading links to dodgy websites, however, not so much.

*this snarkiness was in response to just such a spam posting, which was removed by a more adult moderator.*
Last edited by Hilary the Touched on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RoseannaLara

Post by RoseannaLara » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:55 am

Well, Hilary, you have all made me feel welcome. This is a great site, thanks to all for all your hard work with contributing to it.

There are WORST sites that you can join believe me.I used to be a member of another fan site NOT JI related. Let's just say that some Women can be right bitches. Can I say bitches? oh well, I have said it twice now so I guess I am in trouble.

Roseanna.

Micol

Re: Please introduce yourself here!!

Post by Micol » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Hello!!! I'm new here! My name is Micol, I'm 20 and I'm from Italy (so sorry for my bad english)!!
I first discovered Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy in Chamber of Secrets and I've noticed his great work!
He is wonderfull!!! :oops:
:D :D :D :D

Franxy85

Post by Franxy85 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Hi everyone. I'm Francesca, I'm 25 and I'm from Calabria, Italy. this is a very nice forum I've found some interesting Jason's pics. It would be nice to know every one of you. Bye for now!! Cheers :yip

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Welcome, Micol and Francesca. Two new members in one day! We all think Jason is wonderful. Hope you both enjoy yourselves here.

Franxy85

Post by Franxy85 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 pm

wolfsaver wrote:Welcome, Micol and Francesca. Two new members in one day! We all think Jason is wonderful. Hope you both enjoy yourselves here.
Yeah, that's so nice of you to say welcome to us! :) We surely will enjoy ourselfs here, thank u!!!