E-mails from Jason

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

wolfsaver

Re: E-mails from Jason

Post by wolfsaver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:40 pm

It's SO nice to be appreciated! Thank you for that, Jason. We're all here for you! :cool:

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Wow! What a great note! No, Jason, you don't have to worry about boring us. The art of letter writing is slowly dying, so it's nice to see you practicing it as it is meant to be practiced- with rich, full, and lovely notes :^) Sounds like a full schedule. Fingers crossed that everything goes well in Australia and Berlin. I am so glad your so-called "villain" will be a richly nuanced character and that the press was quick to judge. Maybe *this* film will come to the Philadelphia Film Festival...

Awwww…so sweet re: the Lost Girls. Thank you!

I'll be in Europe in August and September, but so typical, I'll be on the same continent, but in other countries far away from Berlin. How does that always happen?

Ermm…GWAR eats salads? Who knew… lol.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:12 pm

I adore Nathan Fillion - I am wearing a Firefly T-Shirt right now!! :D

Antoni Bandzior

Post by Antoni Bandzior » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Thanks for sharing this Thunder.
It's never too many words from him :D
It's amazing, that despite a lot of work to do, he has a time, to give us some info about his projects.
:)
I will be in Berlin in July, but I don't believe in such a luck to meet him somewhere by accident.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Awwww. Thank you Jason. :oops: :adore :hug

~ML :loco :brows :cool:

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:39 pm

It is always so great of Jason to take the time out of his schedule to let us all know what is going on with him. It's also wonderful to see him starting more of the convention circuit. I can only hope that someday I will be lucky enough to get the chance to meet him in person. I still haven't had the chance to do that, as I missed a couple of "Lost Girls" events a couple years ago.

I was smiling wide at his comment below. It's nice to know that he appreciates the differences in fans, etc. There are those who have followed all along with everything, and then there are those who just follow the "flavor of the moment".

~Beth from Michigan, USA

thunder wrote:A new update from Jason Isaacs (That's so very kind of him):
By the way, with all this new activity, never fear that you’ll blend in to the crowds in the giant halls. There are fans…and there are Lost Girls!

love and luck as ever

jase x
Thank you!

BrodieCaffee

Post by BrodieCaffee » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:42 pm

I'd so love an email from Jason and he should see the Malfoy banner

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:24 am

Hang on is it possible to send an email to Jason represeitives ie fan mail. I am confused but is it possible to send an email through someone (ie agent or site owner) I noticed the agency addresses on the home page.

Would be thrilled for some clarifacation on the matter.

:woot

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:50 pm

I have read this thread and I watched the football match at the time with the special section where Jason got a scan on his ankle. Loved reading all the emails what a considerate and kind man to keep the fans in the loop.

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:31 pm

He used to write us occasionally but since it’s easy now to reach out to fans via social media, he kind of stopped. Over the years Jason has known the we can be trusted and some of the things he told us aren’t meant for public consumptions. We always share if it can be.
Unfortunately we can not send him emails from members. He reads the boards so he sees all the comments. :D
He treats The Lost Girls well. If and when you get to meet him, mention that you are one of us.

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:37 am

He reads the boards!!!. Thanks for the clarifacations; how cool. I am so glad that I found this place. Everyone is just so cool. :hands

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:13 am

You are very cool too, Annie. Glad you joined :D

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:23 am

Actually I am more of an old nerd than cool :cherub A childhood of sci fi and the weird girl comics such as the one called Misty. Pop magazines like Record Mirror, Smash Hits and the NME while listening to new wave and post punk music as a teen sums me up; and to be honest I don't think I changed much over the years. :wheee

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:17 pm

We’re all old nerds you fit right in :mrgreen:

Return to “General Forum”