E-mails from Jason

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Hot Wheels

Re: E-mails from Jason

Post by Hot Wheels » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:30 pm

LadySekhmet wrote:Well...I'm looking forward to watching it...Unlike Awake, it seems like USA has been really interested in getting the word out, so I've great hopes for you, Jason. :-)
:cherub
USA really is pushing it: DIG will air THREE (3!) CONSECUTIVE TIMES, 90 MINUTES EACH, starting at 10:00PM, ET. (That's 4-1/2 HOURS of Jason & Co. I'm not arguing with that! :woot :cherub

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Yes, USA has been in a completely different league than the people promoting Awake.

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:23 pm

LadySekhmet wrote:...Unlike Awake, it seems like USA has been really interested in getting the word out, so I've great hopes for you, Jason. :-)
:cherub
I never understood why NBC didn't make better use of its own shows to promote, you know, its own show. :???:

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:06 am

*whispers* Because NBC were idiots? :bag:

thunder

Post by thunder » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:56 am

Yes.
"We have a great show that has a bit low rating. So let's stop promoting it to see how low the ratings can get." :dunce

I just stopped myself ranting in the Pilot toping/Dig forum, so I won't here either. Mentioning Awake and promotion is like waving a red flag in front of me... I need to get over it.

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:27 am

thunder wrote:... Mentioning Awake and promotion is like waving a red flag in front of me... I need to get over it.
Same here.
LadySekhmet wrote:*whispers* Because NBC were idiots? :bag:
Exactly. Except for the "whispers" part. ;-)

thunder

Post by thunder » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:51 am

Giving us more info about The Infiltrator:
Shooting my second and final scene on the infiltrator tomorrow morning at 7, so slightly worried about it. It's a tiny part that I did partly because my friend Miriam, who produced Good, is producing and partly, obviously, because it's Bryan Cranston for God's sakes
Thanks for letting us know :D

Sorry, I'm late. :oops:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:00 pm

It's never too late to hear news from Jason!

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Thanks, Thunder! Better late than never! That's nice that Jason sent us that little update. Geesh, yeah, it's Bryan Cranston- of course he should go! :D

thunder

Post by thunder » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:52 am

I went on a tiny weekend get-away... not planned. Thanks for your patience :D

thunder

Post by thunder » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Jason wrote and answered some questions about DIG and attending conventions:

1) Josh 2 pulled out the black stone which said 'Innocent' in Hebrew so why the verdict was 'Guilty'?
I was never there when they shoot the institution, so I can only tell you that Gideon is obsessive about these things and I doubt that it's a mistake.

2) Thought Lynn told Peter to take care of arranging for Emma's body to be transported home? Why didn't Golan and Peter examine the body?
We didn't examine or ship the body because we trusted the autopsy report and it wouldn't be released for a while.

3) You plan to be in Houston in May to attend a Con? Is it related to a future project?
I'll be doing a whole bunch of cons I think - unless they're horrible experiences. I always thought it was an unfair way to take money off fans, but all my friends tell me that it's actually a really nice way of meeting tons of them and seeing the world. To be honest I had no idea that pretty much everyone does them apart from me!

4) What kind of tour your family had in Sri Lanka? Sounded like you were roughing it.
There are no further projects till they decide whether it comes back or not. Hence a long lazy - not too rough! - holiday. Waxy ears notwithstanding.

As for DIG'S fate... Guess we'll see there too. I think it's pretty good and unlike most things on tv, but, like most things I've done, it requires a little concentration

Thank you! :hug

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Thanks, Jason. :D

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:09 am

Waxy ears? .....

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Thanks, Jason!

I haven't made it to a comic con yet, but I have friends who go, and they have lots of fun, although I don't know how fun it is for the actors... I hope Jason has a great time! But he'd better be prepared to talk Lucius Malfoy/Harry Potter A LOT. lol. ;-)

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:07 am

Hello. :bag: <- in reverse (ie, poking my head out from under box/rock). Great to have some news from Mr I. Thank you! :yip

Hope you are all very well indeed. Keeping up with things via Twitter mainly (and sanely.) Really missing out on all the DIG fun over here in the UK. :bawl

Is there any chance of it making its way across the Pond ... not optimistic by the sound of things ...

LL x

Return to “General Forum”