E-mails from Jason

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

NCGirl

Re: E-mails from Jason

Post by NCGirl » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:19 pm

After reading these ~ Jason is very thoughtful and generous to his fans. Something very rare these days.

~cadie

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Yes, he is, thats why there are so many loyal fans hanging around here. It's not just his incredible talent, but his persona that's so incredibly warm and inviting :hands ln

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Jason sent some info on Field of Lost Shoes:
I’m playing General John C Breckinridge in a drama about the only cadets in US history to be asked to go into battle as well as sustain casualties. It’s only a few days filming and I’m doing it partly because it’s the same folk who made Sweetwater and I really like them – same producers and crew and, weirdly, the same cameraman...as Awake!

(Re:his birthday) I’ll try and have a fabulous one as I cross the mid-century mark. I’ll be hurtling out of a plane first thing in the morning, so hopefully I’ll feel alive at least!

Sounds like he's going SKYDIVING!! Go, Jason!

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Oh geez, now I have to worry til I know it's over and he's ok. This stuff scares me. :bag:

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Great news that Jason is working with the same people from Awake and Sweetwater on Field of Lost Shoes (unusual title).

I'm sure he'll have a blast jumping out of a plane for his 50th. It is a great adrenaline rush. What a great way to start the celebration. :woot

Thank you Char for posting this snippet.

Prepare for the 50th birthday party wishes now Jason is as "old as dirt" as I call it. And it is already his birthday here in Oz.

Hooroo,
Carole
Last edited by crawfoc99 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Nothing like leaping from a perfectly good airplane to celebrate one's birthday! All right! You go, boy, you go!

The new project sounds great. I hope he has fun reuniting with his Awake/Sweetwater posse. lol.

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Thanks, Char. Jason, take care.

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Definitely doing a very daredevil thing to mark his wonderful 50th....I think it is fabulous...GO JASON!! :hug But please don't hurt yourself!! :hug

ln419

Post by ln419 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 pm

If he's working with these same folks, ya think anyone'd let anything happen to our guy? I'd tell HIM the same as I told my daughter: pack your own chute and have FUN! Let the wind soar under your wings and take you to your hightest heights of gratitude...yom huledet sameach motek, ln :yip

*yes, Carole, he's DEFINATLY "old as dirt" (from England)

(and so it shouldn't be a total loss, I said t'felat haderech, made ME feel better :D -and, yes for the record, I KNOW I'm a little goofy, but whats a little goof here and there? no harm, no foul...it's all good)

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:50 am

I think people who jump from perfectly good airplanes are nuts (must be my Air Force back ground!) Well I hope he enjoys himself. I don't think I'll use the phrase "break a leg" for this adventure!

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:30 am

Fantastic way to spend a significant birthday. I've got one of those next week (*mutters discontentedly*), but I ain't gonna be doin' that! It'll be amazing.

The film sounds interesting too - always good to work with people you know, like or trust, and hopefully all three at once! :D

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:25 pm

"hurtling out of an airplane first thing in the morning" I sure hope you arrive safely. Happy filming.

~ML :adore :hug :yip

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Thanks for sharing his message with us!

~me

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Thanks for passing on the news.

Jumping from an airplane? Holy heck! I don't even like to fly in airplanes (my apologies to the Air Force veteran here) as the whole idea of it sucks. I have gotten much better over the years since I have had to fly from time to time, but I really don't enjoy it. I also got stuck mid trip during 9/11. So, definitely not my favorite thing to do. {chuckles} So, the idea of jumping out of an airplane at those heights? Nuh uh ... no way.

~Beth (Michigan)

Tigerhawk13

Post by Tigerhawk13 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:45 am

OMG. I am a huge Civil War buff. JI and the Civil War together one screen, there are no words. :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot

Return to “General Forum”