Hi

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Cissa

Hi

Post by Cissa » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:12 pm

Okay, now I'm going to quit being rude and introduce myself formally, IN THE RIGHT BOARD. Okay, everyone watch out... aaa.gif

Okay, y'all got my name, so don't need to go there again. I've been visiting this website for over a year, but didn't know there was a message board... yeah, lame, huh? Anyway, I joined another JI message board back in June, and got my feet wet. So far I haven't spliced myself, so I think I'm doing good.

So this looks like a really cool site, was tickled by the emails from Jason (it's official, I'm in love! - or as he put it "a nutter")! Um... Oh yeah, I fell in lust with Lucius in OotP last summer, and am totally head over heels for the devious, ruthless and utterly irrestitable Colonel Tavington. I'm starting my own movement for Hollywood to make a whole other movie solely about the Life and Times of Tavington, with JI playing the lead and all the supporting roles. Many, many close-ups, and obviously told in the first person pov. I really feel there could be a market out there for it.

Hmm, what else... anything?... Nope that's pretty much it for me! :mrgreen:

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:03 pm

welcome Cissa, glad you decided to join us...
have fun and post often... :D

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Glad to see you got in okay, Cissa! (and thanks to Gillian for her help!)

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:13 pm

Welcome, Cissa.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

~me

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:24 pm

(and thanks to Gillian for her help!)
Don't thank me. I didn't do anything.

Cissa, I don't suppose you had multiple windows open, or were logged in on one browser, then tried to log in again on another?
Just trying to figure out what went down.

Cissa

Post by Cissa » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:39 pm

I guess anything is possible, I tend to get confused easily with this stuff. Then I get flustered and and aggravated which doesn't really help the situation. to be honest, I really don't know what I did - wrong or right! I figure if I keep hitting keys, law of averages says I'll eventually hit the right one and fix it... or otherwise blow up that farm!

I should just type, "Incoming! aaa.gif " in the subjects of all my posts. Lets face it, if computers were horses, I'd be riding by the seat of my pants!

Anyway, thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone! This is really lovely!

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:08 pm

Cissa, Welcome to the board. Don't feel bad-there's no one more computer-inept than me, so I totally symphathize. ;-)