Jason on Twitter?

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

belladisordine

Jason on Twitter?

Post by belladisordine » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:25 am

Saw this little tidbit today, don't know how true it is, but if it IS true, I almost feel sorry for him. Unless HE wanted the name out there, which for some reason seems unlikely as that account has been there since 2009, and only has one {public anyway} tweet, he's now doomed, poor thing.

@filmclubuk FILM CLUB
One of our favourite people, the actor Jason Isaacs, is now on Twitter! Hello to @jasonsfolly, and huge thanks for your ongoing support.

I only felt comfortable mentioning it here because

1. I remember this name coming up on this forum once before when we were speculating about it.
2. I know that everyone here has nothing but the utmost respect for Jason.
3, Going along with #2, I know I don't have to worry about you ladies flooding his pages with a million "I LOVE YOU JASON" and "MARRY ME LUCIUS" messages a day like I fear he's going to get from some of the other twitter people. {I won't even mention some of the downright CRUDE messages I've seen from one individual alone that mention him and the various things she'd like him to do to her}

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Re: Jason on Twitter?

Post by kjshd05 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:39 am

he does have a twitter account, but he doesn't tweet at all...

I guess he does follow folks

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Mark Kermode mentioned him in a tweet too. Well, if he wanted to remain "anonymous"....I feel sorry for him. LOL! :shock:
Kermode and Mayo

Well look who's here.... @jasonsfolly now you can say hello whenever you want. You know what to do.
Mark Kermode
@jasonsfolly hello, inevitably.

LOL!

~me

belladisordine

Post by belladisordine » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 pm

I remember {vaguely} him once mentioning something about twitter. He didn't actually come out and say he had one citing he would rather spend time with his kids {and hey who can blame him}, but that it was a useful way of keeping in touch with people. My best guess is that if he DOES ever log in to that twitter its only to browse what his friends are tweeting.

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:18 pm

he talked about twitter in the interview with Tom Felton...Tom said he uses it to answer fans questions
and Jason said 'you have time to spend with fans instead of friends or family (paraphrasing here)...

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 am

Hart Hanson posted this picture on his twitter (love it!):

http://twitpic.com/5uq8lo

~me

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:15 am

LOL! Why is this piccie upside-down? :lol

~ML :loco :brows :cool:

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 pm

You can rotate it. It's cute.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:27 pm

*sigh* It sure is. ::rofl

~ML :loco :brows :cool:

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:33 am

Someone made a fake Jason Isaacs account. (Should at least learn to spell his last name right. :roll: )

https://twitter.com/#!/Jason_Issacs

I couldn't find anywhere to report it... :scratch

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:33 am

There are so many celebrity fakes... I still don't get why some people make fake accounts- they are probably attention seekers!

~me

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:44 am

Angel Tavington wrote:There are so many celebrity fakes... I still don't get why some people make fake accounts- they are probably attention seekers!
I think that is one of the reasons why Twitter has the verified accounts policy. You can't get that green check unless you go through some pretty stringent qualifications. It is actually funny too that some legitimate actors aren't "verified" because of some of the things required. Yet, I know they are legitimate based on how I found the link etc. Things like I doubt Nathan Fillion is going to have a "fake" link to one of his fellow actors.

~Beth, Michigan

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:46 pm

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Ah yes... I saw that...I think he's having a moment. He must have had a rough day OR he's experimenting on us, his legion of fans, in some twisted psych lab test. ;-)

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:23 pm

When I asked him if I could tweet a pic of him from CH2 set he was really interested and wanted me to show him how. I was startled how he got into character right away from just being in casual, relaxing mode. I got nervous since I wanted to write something too so I didn't and then he got called back to the set. Later on I showed him the tweet and showed that millecinnes was very active on there too.

A while ago during Awake I told him to search for something on twitter and he asked 'How?'. I think he just didn't take the time to learn it and get into it.

Jason took hundreds of pics at each location of his projects. He could have just tweeted those photos and the fans will be just happy.

Return to “General Forum”