Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.
Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie
- I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down
- Posts: 6345
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:37 am
- Location: Indialantic, FL
Have a wonderful day Marilaine!
- Posts: 4968
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: Col. Tavington's tent
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!
Hope you have a wonderful one,
- With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!
- Posts: 6041
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm
- Location: Norway
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:39 am
- Location: Birmingham, England.
Have a wonderful Birthday
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 9910
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
Happy Birthday, marilaine!!
Hope you are having a fabulous day!!
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:21 pm
- Location: the colonies (Va.)
Oh dear-I missed it! Hope you had a great day, Marilaine!
- Posts: 2417
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Chicago
Hope you had a wonderful day...."HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARILAINE!!"
Hilary the Touched
- Site Registrant
- Posts: 7142
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: The Frozen North
Gosh, I hope your birthday was wonderful, and that you got to have the day off--or make up for it big-time this weekend!!!
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 pm
- Location: Michigan, USA
Hally belated birthday, Marilaine!
- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
- Location: Desperately searching for Michael
I had three days off last week: Tuesday, May 8th -Thursday May 10th. Received $$$ in the mail, and went shopping Thursday, and got caught in a massive rain storm. But, it wasn't too bad.
Thank you for the b-day wishes. (Joked about spreading it out through the three days: 1-15 on Tuesday,16-30 on Wednesday, and 31-45 on Thursday.