Happy Birthday, Jason (June 6)

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

catloveyes

Re: Happy Birthday, Jason (June 6)

Post by catloveyes » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:26 pm

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!!!

You bring us so much happiness and joy every single day of our lives....

You give of yourself repeatedly...so gracious and generous. You are one in a million, Jason!! We bow to you dear man for your talent is unsurpassed!!

Enjoy your wonderful day with your lovely family....they are a treasure and bless your heart always!! :hug :hug

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Jason, you're getting better, not older. Hope it was a great day for you. That interview on ET couldn't have come out on a better day.
:D

VittoriaZ

Post by VittoriaZ » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Hope it was/is a Happy birthday. Love & Luck and Health & Happiness.... if I have any influence. :yip

Jacq58

Post by Jacq58 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:06 am

:woot I'm a little late in wishing Jason a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, but it's 11pm here on the west coast of Canada.

:under HAPPY BIRTHDAYSUPER MAN!!! My mother's birthday is the 7th, and I know she's probably stroked your face on her calendar and wished you a Happy Birthday, too! :adore

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:15 am

HAPPYBELATEDBIRTHDAY,JASON! :hug

Sorry I missed it yesterday. :bawl I thought of you all day. :adore Hope you had a wonderful day. :hands

~ML :loco :brows :cool:

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:18 pm

I'll bring up the rear, shall I?
Very best wishes to the man who's brought us all together--a very fine gift which I hope is returned a hundredfold.

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Happy Belated Birthday to Jason. The reminder on my calendar went off too, but it was an insane day. I didn't get a chance to do much online. So this is pretty much my first chance to do so. {chuckles}

I hope he had a wonderful day with family and friends.

~BethMI

VittoriaZ

Post by VittoriaZ » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:30 pm

The "Metro" -- a free newspaper available in my city, which I gather is available in numerous cities around the world -- had a photo of Jason along with a note about how he will be turning 50 in 2013, in the Monday January 7 2013 issue. I was happily surprised to see a mention and pic of him!

He was listed along with other men, such as Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, and some others. I wish I could say he was named as part of a group of hotties. Unfortunately not every man named was a hottie, in my opinion...... I will refrain from naming those whom I do not find hot....... in THAT way.

:idea: I should look at the short article again, to see if the non-hotties were deemed "hot" as far as professional success.

Would be great if Jason has a happy and successful 2013 in which we can enjoy lots of new Jason work! :D

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Do you know of any link to the article/picture online? Or would you be willing to scan the article and picture and upload it to a site then link it to us?

~Beth (Michigan)

VittoriaZ wrote:The "Metro" -- a free newspaper available in my city, which I gather is available in numerous cities around the world -- had a photo of Jason along with a note about how he will be turning 50 in 2013, in the Monday January 7 2013 issue. I was happily surprised to see a mention and pic of him!

He was listed along with other men, such as Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, and some others. I wish I could say he was named as part of a group of hotties. Unfortunately not every man named was a hottie, in my opinion...... I will refrain from naming those whom I do not find hot....... in THAT way.

:idea: I should look at the short article again, to see if the non-hotties were deemed "hot" as far as professional success.

Would be great if Jason has a happy and successful 2013 in which we can enjoy lots of new Jason work! :D

Return to “General Forum”