Red River

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

revenante

Red River

Post by revenante » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:00 am

I expect I'm behind the times on this as usual, but I have just noticed this has appeared on Jason's IMDb Filmography page...

Described as follows, and Himself is confirmed as being "attached":

"Red River (2014)
A one-time high school star athlete becomes both suspect and lead investigator in an unsolved crime mystery."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1764564/

Anyone know anything more?

LadySekhmet

Re: Red River

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:21 pm

I know that Red River thing has been sitting over on the side of his profile for quite some time now, but I don't have the extra spiffy imdb-pro access (and I don't know if you have the same version of imdb in the UK that we have here in the US), so when I click on the link I only get the very basic info (i.e., not much of anything). I can't see the "attached" info and I can't even see the descriptive blurb that you included! (thank you!) I wonder if he's supposed to be the "one-time high school star athlete"?

revenante

Post by revenante » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:07 am

LadySekhmet wrote:I know that Red River thing has been sitting over on the side of his profile for quite some time now, but I don't have the extra spiffy imdb-pro access (and I don't know if you have the same version of imdb in the UK that we have here in the US), so when I click on the link I only get the very basic info (i.e., not much of anything). I can't see the "attached" info and I can't even see the descriptive blurb that you included! (thank you!) I wonder if he's supposed to be the "one-time high school star athlete"?
That's interesting - I don't have the Pro version, and rarely look at IMDb on a PC but I do use the iPhone app which gave me this info and which I think is probably the same both sides of the pond - however, I see that the main site mentions a film in production called "The Jumping Rocks" or something, which is not on the app site...

The info on the app site confirms Himself as "attached", as I say, with the only other cast members being "rumoured", namely Patricia Arquette and Betsy Brandt (? - me neither). Jason's character is called Rob Casey, but I don't know whether he would be the aforementioned athlete (let's hope he is, and that he is still keen on shirtless training!) The director and writer is Jayce Bartok, who is also a producer (although his history is mainly as an actor).

No doubt there will be further developments...

EDIT: Ah, I see - I just followed the link from my initial post which was actually the link to that page on the app site, and as LadySekhmet so rightly points out, it goes to the main site which has very little info. Sorry, hadn't realised that. :oops:

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:18 pm

IS this a remake of the original, or a different story? :scratch

~ML :loco :brows :cool:

revenante

Post by revenante » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:07 pm

marilaine wrote:IS this a remake of the original, or a different story?
Nope, plot synopsis is completely different from the 1948 John Wayne film - assuming that's the one you mean? ;-)

Return to “General Forum”