2016 Calendar??

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Hot Wheels

Re: 2016 Calendar??

Post by Hot Wheels » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:06 am

Hot Wheels wrote:I would still prefer to pay by check, even though I have enrolled in Paypal....
UPDATE: PayPal rejected me (prolly b/c I use a DEBIT card, instead of a CREDIT card for everything). :tchuh:

Please advise....

Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Chari910 wrote:Hot Wheels, it is around $20 plus shipping depending on the volume. We print more, cheaper for each calendar.
Are we still looking at the $20 range? (Yes, I'm getting anxious!)

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi,

So I'm looking at my Christmas shopping budget, because I'm currently finishing up my list and checking it twice (and there were a couple of unexpected purchases recently), & I'm just trying to figure out how much money has to go where. Did the paypal info to order the calendars go up? Has the official price been released yet? Did I miss this information?

Oh, and... Tavy, Lucius and the dear, handsome Captain Hook are always welcome on my wall (as are Jackson Brody, Peter Connelly, and Michael Britten!!). Oh, who am I kidding, they're all welcome! :cool:

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:30 am

I don't think you need to plan this as a part of your Christmas budget. I don't have anything to do with producing this calendar, but I don't expect to see a lot of info about this very soon. It's a lot of work to make it, and it's busy before and during the holidays for everyone. When (or maybe even if) it gets ready, information will be posted.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:27 am

Hi,

Thanks for the update! :cherub

I wasn't sure if the Elves (aka Char) had been fiddling with this for a while and was announcing it because she was almost done, or if it was at the start of the project. Yes, I always find when doing my own projects for something, it's always way more time consuming that one initially thinks it will be - even if you've done similar things in the past.

Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:10 am

thunder wrote:I don't think you need to plan this as a part of your Christmas budget. I don't have anything to do with producing this calendar, but I don't expect to see a lot of info about this very soon. It's a lot of work to make it, and it's busy before and during the holidays for everyone. When (or maybe even if) it gets ready, information will be posted.
In other words, I should've brought this up around Halloween...or would Labor Day have been better? :dunce

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:03 pm

I don't think it would have mattered when. There's not always a calendar. So far this year, Char asked us if we would be interested, and we (over 25) said yes. After that I haven't seen her mention it anywhere. I don't know if she will be able to make one this year, to be honest, and I don't take it for granted. It's a lot of work, and the paying and shipping is even more work. No one here gets paid to do it. The calendar comes when it comes, if it comes. Check back here from time to time, the info will be posted when/if the calendar is ready.
LadySekhmet wrote:Hi,
Thanks for the update! :cherub
:oops: I don't know how far away the calendar is... I remember one year I got it in mid February. So it wasn't really an update.

Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Gotcha!!

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Thunder, it was a true update! :D I've been sort of on and off lately (and only half-paying attention) because life's gotten a little nuts, so I was wondering if I'd missed something by accident -- and I didn't! Whew! *wipes brow*

I regularly want to bang my laptop against the floor when I use photoshop, so I am not rushing Char at all. It is a lot of work. :shock:

Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:04 pm

LadySekhmet wrote:Thunder, it was a true update! :D I've been sort of on and off lately (and only half-paying attention) because life's gotten a little nuts, so I was wondering if I'd missed something by accident -- and I didn't! Whew! *wipes brow*

I regularly want to bang my laptop against the floor when I use photoshop, so I am not rushing Char at all. It is a lot of work. :shock:
Take your time: Genius can't be rushed!

Return to “General Forum”