Two Photographs

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Anniemouse

Two Photographs

Post by Anniemouse » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:42 am

Can I ask for some clarifaction. I have just opened the page of my Jason Calander to December. Is that image from Peter Pan?. The work that has gone into those dolls are amazing?. The second If you recall the Big Issue interview that Jason gave about 18 monthes ago there was a photograph of Jason in a big wooly jumper. Does a clear version of that photograph exist anywhere?.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Re: Two Photographs

Post by thunder » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:58 pm

I don't remember the pictures... sorry...

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Oh hey!
Thanks so much for noticing, Anniemouse!
As is often the case, the photos of Tiny Jason Isaacs start as one thing and morph into something quite different. Wendy spends a lot of her time in Peter Pan with, well, Peter, which wasn't much fun for JI fans, so I hatched grandiose plans to shoehorn Hook in.
That photo in the calendar was meant to evoke a tropical lagoon, but the best site I could find to shoot on was my local golf course, closed for the year because of our shit winter weather. I still have to find a better venue, because I've invested in a passel of Barbie mermaids and need to get my money's worth out of them. :evil:
Anyway, if you like that one, you might enjoy the Instagram account, https://www.instagram.com/tiny_jason_isaacs/.

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:42 pm

I loved that site. The one with the melon, the one on horseback, the one in a dress pegging washing, the one with the truck and the one in the snow.

Thank you so much.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:13 pm

:cool: :yip :hug

Return to “General Forum”