Inside Number 9

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Inside Number 9

Post by Helen8 » Sun May 22, 2022 11:48 pm

So. Let me get this straight . . . she planned this with Jason's character, but took off with Daniel Mays instead? Again. Seeing that her lover, Jason, was dead . . . she decided to go off with the dimwit?

Did I miss something? :scratch

servalan

Post by servalan » Mon May 23, 2022 4:44 am

Yes Helen, you got it.

However there is nothing to suggest that she was planning to hook up with the dimwit in a romantic sense. I think she just saw it as a way to make sure she got at least half the money she had planned to get from her husband. One of the things she said to Jason was that she had previously asked her husband for a divorce, but he had refused. She said the divorce would have been cheaper for him than the money she was scamming from him - so obviously the money was what she had been aiming for as much as going off with her lover.

She did apologise to the corpse before she left!

In my version of the future, she never sees the dimwit again once they have taken the getaway flight (a private plane had been arranged).

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Mon May 23, 2022 5:00 am

I wondered if she was going to bump off the Daniel May character for killing Clifford after she won his trust.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon May 23, 2022 5:42 am

I don't think she's going to stay with Shane for long.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed May 25, 2022 2:57 pm

Thanks, Servalan. I guess, like all of us, I wanted her to go off into the sunset with Jason :roll: . . . er Jason's character.

Return to “General Forum”