Anne Heche - DIG

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Anne Heche - DIG

Post by Marie » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:25 pm

Most of you will remember that Anne Heche was in DIG. Sad that she passed today after such a horrible accident. I do have a story to share that involves Jason and Anne. Several lucky fans (myself included) got to be on the set of DIG in Albuquerque NM during filming. While we were sitting around chatting (Jason was off somewhere doing actor things) Anne Heche walked up to us and said “Oh so you are Jason’s Fan Club!” Almost in perfect unison we loudly replied “WE ARE NOT A FAN CLUB”. And then we felt kind of bad because poor Anne’s eyes were wide at the crazy women protesting! But then one of our Lost Girls replied - we love Jason but he has called us his Dear Aunties and there is no organized fan club. I still chuckle when I remember that.

RIP Anne Heche.

Anniemouse

Re: Anne Heche - DIG

Post by Anniemouse » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:59 am

I am so sad to hear of the news of Anne Heche passing. The story you recounted is so funny and have many of you been to Jason sets over the years?.

Again so sad about Anne, R.I.P. to her and much love to her family and friends.
Last edited by Anniemouse on Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marie

Post by Marie » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:33 pm

I would not say many but a few long time fans got to go. I used to live there when my husband was active duty Air Force so I always enjoy a trip back there. We were lucky since Jason was the star of DIG he had a little latitude about bringing guests on the set.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:33 pm

We were very lucky to visit a few sets. Great memories! :D

servalan

Post by servalan » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:11 am

I remember seeing Char on screen as an extra in one episode of Case Histories. Maybe a couple of other Lost Girls were in that scene too?

RIP Anne Heche.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:28 pm

It's very tragic... RIP

Marie

Post by Marie » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:37 pm

I remember seeing Char on screen as an extra in one episode of Case Histories. Maybe a couple of other Lost Girls were in that scene too?
I believe Susan was in the same scene.

Anne was finally taken off the respirator - she was already considered brain dead but kept on the respirator to see if any of her organs could be donated. I did not see if they were able to do that in any of the articles.

Return to “General Forum”