Bloopers

A catch-all for older favourites.

Moderators: thunder, kjshd05, Marie, fruitbat, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8, LadyLucius

marilaine
Posts: 2839
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: Desperately searching for Michael

Post by marilaine » Thu May 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Ii didn't find ANY on Patriot.....Damn! bang
Oh well, they don't even have any for OOTP.

~ML *shrugs*

xXxmargaretxXx
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:26 am
Contact:

Post by xXxmargaretxXx » Thu May 21, 2009 2:39 am

I found a description of 6 bloopers from the Patriot, although I haven't found any footage (yet). It's here if anyone cares to see them.

User avatar
thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!
Posts: 5434
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm
Location: Norway

Post by thunder » Thu May 21, 2009 6:11 am

:lol Wish there was a way I could see that.

User avatar
Roz
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: State of confusion

Post by Roz » Thu May 21, 2009 9:25 am

xXxmargaretxXx wrote:I found a description of 6 bloopers from the Patriot, although I haven't found any footage (yet). It's here if anyone cares to see them.
Oh, that was funny! '...got me so pissed, I'm gonna shoot my horse...' :lol

Angel Tavington
Posts: 4968
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 pm
Location: Col. Tavington's tent
Contact:

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu May 21, 2009 12:59 pm

This blooper took place during the filming of the scene where Colonel Tavington (Jason Isaacs) confronts Benjamin Martin (Mel Gibson) after Martin had met with General Cornwallis (Tom Wilkinson) under a flag of truce. Tavington cannot harm him, so he tries to provoke Martin into making the first move.

After filming several takes correctly, Jason Isaacs walked up to Mel Gibson and said "You! So you're the Ghost, are you? You know I don't usually go for the lads, but you are a dashed good looking fellow."
Oh...my God. Im trying to picture this scene...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


~me

xXxmargaretxXx
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:26 am
Contact:

Post by xXxmargaretxXx » Thu May 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Angel Tavington wrote:
This blooper took place during the filming of the scene where Colonel Tavington (Jason Isaacs) confronts Benjamin Martin (Mel Gibson) after Martin had met with General Cornwallis (Tom Wilkinson) under a flag of truce. Tavington cannot harm him, so he tries to provoke Martin into making the first move.

After filming several takes correctly, Jason Isaacs walked up to Mel Gibson and said "You! So you're the Ghost, are you? You know I don't usually go for the lads, but you are a dashed good looking fellow."
Oh...my God. Im trying to picture this scene...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


~me
HAHA

I read that earlier in the morning and almost bit through my lip to keep from laughing and waking people up. Wish there was footage of it...

Sea Lion Woman
Posts: 880
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:18 am
Location: At a Mad Tea Party

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Thu May 21, 2009 8:17 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh Jason! He's so fucking witty! My god man!
I laughed so hard!

marilaine
Posts: 2839
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: Desperately searching for Michael

Post by marilaine » Wed May 27, 2009 12:55 pm

I totally need to find these bloopers. It doesn't even have it when you search.
EGAD!
~ML :bang

xXxmargaretxXx
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:26 am
Contact:

Post by xXxmargaretxXx » Sat May 30, 2009 8:21 pm

marilaine wrote:I totally need to find these bloopers. It doesn't even have it when you search.
EGAD!
~ML :bang
gah, I know!
Descriptions are nice and all, but it's still not the real thing...

Gillian
Site Admin
Posts: 4407
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Post by Gillian » Sun May 31, 2009 10:01 am

There are no bloopers on the DVD. The incidents described where from people who were there on set.
Shame too. It would've been nice to have had saved them saved for posterity.

Mistress
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:49 pm
Location: Not far away from Liverpool

Post by Mistress » Sun May 31, 2009 2:49 pm

He just can't behave himself...I love it of course!
MM

marilaine
Posts: 2839
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: Desperately searching for Michael

Post by marilaine » Sun May 31, 2009 4:24 pm

If he did behave himself, he wouldn't have made Colonel.
Good thing he didn't behave, huh? :lol

~Ml *GODLOVESJIANDSODOWE*

User avatar
wolfsaver
Posts: 884
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: the colonies (Va.)

Post by wolfsaver » Sun May 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Yeah, he's bad-deliciously bad-LOL! ;-) (Loves Tavvy and JI).

marilaine
Posts: 2839
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: Desperately searching for Michael

Post by marilaine » Sun May 31, 2009 5:14 pm

HE TOTALLY ROCKS!

~ML*stillswooning*

marilaine
Posts: 2839
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: Desperately searching for Michael

Post by marilaine » Sun May 31, 2009 5:30 pm

Feels like Colonel Tavinton might receive a fansite of his very own.

~Ml*swooningovertheColonel*

Post Reply