I'M SORRY!!! I DIDN'T LIKE IT!!!

A forum for discussion of this Paul Greengrass-directed project, also starring Matt Damon and Sean Huze

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

RoseannaLara

Re: I'M SORRY!!! I DIDN'T LIKE IT!!!

Post by RoseannaLara » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:45 am

I made the mistake of purchasing the DVD simply because I am an admirer of Paul Greengrass' work. The story admitedly didnt really appeal, though I bought it with a view to keeping an open mind.

I had to turn off half way through, I just couldnt get into the story. It isnt his best work, and I found myself quite faint with all the speedy camera work. Most of the "Actors" used in this were Veterans so they had no acting experience though I guess they were used to make it more realistic.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 am

Yeah, Green Zone has a realistic feeling to it and during many parts I felt like I was watching a documentary, a real video footage. I could definitely feel the adrenaline while watching it. And that's what makes this movie interesting.

~me

SaraR

Post by SaraR » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:52 pm

So, I guess I have to go back on my words. I did watch Black Hawk Down today. It was on Encore Action or something, and it was really quite well done. It was pretty gut-wrenching, but everyone in it was wonderful. It was heartbreaking and rough, but at least now I can say I've seen it.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 pm

*smile*

~me

Return to “Green Zone”