Jason Isaacs Interview

Jason Isaacs is slated (mystifyingly) to portray Taylor Lautner's father in this suspense thriller.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

LadySekhmet

Re: Jason Isaacs Interview

Post by LadySekhmet » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:41 pm

But the strong ones survived. ;^)

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:04 pm

{raises her hand slowly as well} Guilty too.

Though I haven't bought those two movies mentioned yet. I'm still trying to get all of Jason's movies. I picked up some movies that I never would have picked up to watch if he wasn't in them. I am guilty of just fast forwarding to his scenes at times too when it is a subject matter that isn't really my cup of tea. Then again, I have also watched some of the movies from start to finish and ended up liking them. It just depends.

~Beth (Michigan)

Helen8 wrote::roll: Heck! I bought The Tall Guy and Resident Evil for a total of 5 seconds of Jason between them, so it seems sorta silly not to get Abduction.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:42 am

I found a "naughty words allowed and encouraged"-interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKb4lsv__jg

Don't know why it hasn't been posted anywhere that I have seen until now, but better late than never. Quite funny too...

:D

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:42 pm

"Poor old man"??? " Poor OLD man"??? Wait . . . what??? Well, the interviewer is 14, so even Taylor at 22 would get the same description.

Gotta admit though . . . gratuitous profanity kinda makes my ears curl. :shock: Nevertheless, thanks thunder.

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:30 am

What was with the poor old man comment :bag:

Return to “Abduction”