Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh and was quickly followed by a second season.
Moderators: thunder, kjshd05, Marie, fruitbat, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 9474
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
Aw, heck. The covers look to good to pass up. Hate to make duplicate purchases.
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 am
- Location: Essex, England
So it's not going to be safe for me to visit bookshops for the next twelve months, is it?
- Data Miner, east coast division
- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:40 pm
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
same here Helen, gotta have the Jason covers
definitely a 'self' video, betting on his iPhone
thanx Char for the wonderful caps
- Posts: 4968
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: Col. Tavington's tent
The video looks like iPhone/flip camera quality, and with how the camera moves, I would say it's him filming himself
yes! And I recall he said in an interview that he loves to shoot footage on the set.
- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
- Location: Desperately searching for Michael