Third Episode: SPOILERS

Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh and was quickly followed by a second season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Re: Third Episode: SPOILERS

Post by kjshd05 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Watch the youtube vid of jason and kate atkinson. She stated she was not fond of some of the actors who were hired but she got used to them. They were physically diff than what she wrote

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Keith Allen was brilliant in 'Bodies'. (Not a typo.) It was a medical drama (comedy?) thing. Very good. Max Beesley. Patrick Baladi.

I LOVE the dynamics between him and his secretary - she is so a wonderful change to the books, as is, I feel, the guy playing Terence Smith. In the books I felt he was very two dimensional and just a pretty standard 'thug'. He is quirky here - I adored the way he reacted to getting his nose bitten!! Hilarious. Like a playground bully who loses the fight for the first time.

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 pm

I browsed thru When will there be good news? today, and came across a sentence about Jackson
only has one tattoo, his blood type on his chest....surprised I found this today :yip
he was talking about only having one tattoo where others from the military and police
had many

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 pm

he was very two dimensional and just a pretty standard 'thug'.

And that's the type that scares the shite out of me: huge, unthinking brute.