Case Histories Series 2 DVD

Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh and was quickly followed by a second season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

ln419

Re: Case Histories Series 2 DVD

Post by ln419 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:12 am

Oh My L-rd in Heaven Above...although 2 days later than YOU Lady S, I got a notice from Amazon as well...delivery July 18-22, 2014. Well what'd ya know about that? Will wonders never cease? Guess I have to pay for it now...I suppose PBS will have it on it's schedule sometime between now and then? or who knows? Things have been a bit odd all over, I think the world is on a slight tilt...but hey, YEAH!!! :D ~ellen

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:02 am

Finally watched this, last evening, all 3 eps at once. Happy the Region 1 has the same music as the region 2 ( not so with CHSeason 1). Forgot how wonderful the world of Jackson Brodie can be (ok maybe wonderful isn't the correct word). A role that Mr Jason enjoys, you can see that in his performance! :cool:

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:44 pm

I watched some when they were showing them in the UK, but I watched the 3rd ep when I got my dvd. I haven't watched the first 2 again. I like how they adjusted the 3rd story along the lines of the book where his GF ...erm...bolts w his $$. It was a nice nod to some of the story lines in the novel,

Return to “Case Histories”