A Summary Update for the Case Histories Forum?

Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh and was quickly followed by a second season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

BethMI

A Summary Update for the Case Histories Forum?

Post by BethMI » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Under the General Info section the summary for Case Histories is now out of date. I've put what is there already in the quote below. I have a suggestion for the updated version below. I am definitely not picking on anything. I just didn't know who to send this suggestion to.
Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh in 2010-2011
SUGGESTED SUMMARY: Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson. Both of the mini-series released so far were shot on location in Edinburgh. The first mini-series was shot in 2010-2011 (aired late 2011), and the second mini-series was shot in 2012 (airing in 2013).

After it actually airs, the airing in 2013 could be changed to show when it actually aired. {Smiles}

~Beth (Michigan)

Return to “Case Histories”