Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh and was quickly followed by a second season.
Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, fruitbat, catloveyes, Helen8, kjshd05, Marie
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 am
- Location: Sunny Hastings, East Sussex, England
OK, this is not actually a Case Histories post (and I'm happy if Ye Mods wish to move it) but can I just recommend Kate Atkinson's latest book, Life After Life, to all of you. I have just finished it and it is brilliant (as all of her stuff is, not just that which we can picture Jackson Brodie in our heads whilst reading it). Imagine Groundhog Day - but for a whole life, not just one day!
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 9321
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
I bought it earlier this year, but now I have this damn blind spot in the middle of my vision. So, reading it will just have to wait.
- With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!
- Posts: 5361
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm
- Location: Norway
I have been thinking about getting this, it sounds really interesting. It's on my "to read" list, but I haven't gotten that far yet. Thanks, Revenante.
- I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down
- Posts: 6088
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:37 am
- Location: Indialantic, FL
Always up for a good book recommendation! This is the perfect place to post it! Thanks!