Finale info

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Re: Finale info

Post by thunder » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:00 pm

If Digital Spy had confirmed info about Awake being cancelled, we would have known about it from several other sources as well. I think it's just a bad choice of words.

belladisordine

Post by belladisordine » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:17 am

I agree with Thunder (although I may just be too hopeful/optimistic for my own good). They might just be meaning the final episode of the season will air then. Or they could have worded it that way because they don't think it will be renewed or simply using a keywords that may draw people in.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 am

If they do not renew - it think it is a sign of respect that they let all the episodeds filmed be aired. A lot of low rated shows just get yanked after just a few episodes are shown. So I would say that NBC wants to work with Jason or Kyle in the future and they are not going to do a noisy cancellation.

Don't get me wrong I will be very happy and pleasently surprised if it gets renewed. But if it does not get renewed I think showing all the episodes is a positive sign for both the star and the producer.

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:49 pm

I agree, Marie...showing all the episodes is a very positive sign for all concerned.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue May 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Well, let's hope they incorporate the actors on other shows. I'd love to see Jason on GRIMM, or hosting SNL!

~ML :loco :brows :cool: :cherub

Return to “Awake”