BD WONG

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

BD WONG

Post by Chari910 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:09 pm

The disappearance of his character, Dr. Huang from SVU, was never addressed. Now he was back filming a new episode with them.
*SIGH* not a good sign for Awake.

wolfsaver

Re: BD WONG

Post by wolfsaver » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:19 pm

damn... :-(

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm going to stay positive until the fat lady sings .... (I also have my fingers in my ears!)

ln419

Post by ln419 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 am

The thing is...this whole thing was wrapped almost before it aired, so the fact that BD wasn't in 1 episode shouldn't mean ANYTHING, except maybe that he had a prior commitment to something. While I too am major league disappointed in both the viewing numbers AND the Save Awake thing (athough MY picture was the one that was "chosen" by 71% -it translated into 4 votes, but hey, stats can work absolute magic with almost anything!) I'm willing to do my part to do ANYTHING to keep the apparent sinking Jolly Roger afloat, and if it means mailing red and green rubberbands (that I have to color with magic markers, b/c I don't know where to buy pre-colored red and green rubberbands!), and run around Chicago like a chicken with it's head cut off - a Jewish saying, so be it, I hope you guys will play along too, but you don't have to come to Chicago, you can put the picture up wherever you live....). Until such time, if ever, that Bob Greenblatt at NBC makes up his mind on May 14 to flip the switch, or to just move the show to a more appropriate time slot. There MUST be something keeping his finger from that switch, or he'd have thrown it by now, dontcha think? Whats he waiting for, Christmas in August? Not happening (maybe a freak blizzard, but NOT Christmas...). IS he really the risk taker Jason seems to think he is? Will he give the show a real chance? Lets hope so. Otherwise, poor Jason, running from piller to post (wasn't this big move to keep all his Isaacettes together?) making movies, so far, he's in BC, in Europe for Dawn, and NM (MUCH closer to LA) for the Western, then what about Case Histories? And if Awake gets a season 2, Everready won't have enough batteries to keep him "on" for all those parts I fear. Time will tell, he seems spry enough...Good luck to HIM!! ln

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:16 pm

I wouldn't read too much into DB filming scenes in L&O. He's on hiatus from Awake. That's what actors do. Jason's filming Single Shot and Dream and whatever else, while he's on hiatus. We need to wait to hear whether NBC renews it. Let's not get discouraged just yet.

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 pm

We must keep positive thoughts dear ladies until we really know....hanging on till then.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:28 am

I am not going to lose hope...

~me

Return to “Awake”