Emmy Mention

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Re: Emmy Mention

Post by thunder » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Better luck next time. :yip

Thanks LadySekhmet :D

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Yay, I love Game of Thrones!! I'm crossing my fingers.

~me

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:35 am

He's OUR WINNER! *wishicouldsendhimthestatue*

~ML :loco :brows :cool:

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 pm

I know they make Oscars in chocolate, wonder of they make any other "hardware" in chocolate, I bet speciality chocolatiers have the molds to make Emmy statuettes (probably in the LA, there may be one in Chgo) area). Pretty sure he loves chocolate. I bet we could find a way to send him our own version of the LG Emmy...but where to send it without it melting in this heat ??? LN

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:19 am

lol. What a *sweet* idea. (ba-dum, dum! Thank you, folks, I'm here all week!)

No- honestly- *that* is a wicked cool idea (even if it doesn't ever get past the "thinking" stage).

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:31 pm

whew, how utterly disappointing...I've spent the past 2 hours scouring the web (THAT I can manage to do, thank you very much) searching for said chocolate Emmys, but to no avail; they only make Oscars (which are truthfully MUCH easier to mold-the Emmy is a woman with outstreached arms holding an atom with her wings behind her-I learned alot about the Emmy and the history though, not all that interesting, the endocrine system-THAT is interesting...). I DID discover however, that right here in Chi Town they make 5" chocolate solid stars (for our "star" - not the singer), AND miniature plastic (golden) Emmy statues. So, those are the items that ARE available, if anyone is interested and with Hillary and moderators assistance and nods of approval, I could pass that info on through PMs. Tha tha thats all folks..... LN

Return to “Awake”