TV Guide Poll

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

belladisordine

TV Guide Poll

Post by belladisordine » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:13 pm

http://www.tv.com/features/upfronts-201 ... ion-polls/

A TV Guide poll "These shows got the ax from their networks. Do you agree with their decision?" . It will be interesting to see what the final vote ends up being!

ln419

Re: TV Guide Poll

Post by ln419 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Well, there's a whole new twist now on FB with a WHOLE new pole (sp? I'm so tired..) with Awake WAAAAY in the lead of most missed TV shows, go vote there please, if of course you haven't. (although I'd be amazed if anyone -network people-will resurrect it, but it LOOKS GREAT on "paper"!!! Wishful thinking is always nice..."a dream is a wish your heart makes, when your fast asleep..." (from some Disney movie, I"m too tired to think now...) LN

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Cinderella.

How fitting... ;-)

ln419

Post by ln419 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Oh yeah, THAT'S right (as if I'd EVER doubt YOU my dear Lady S!). I now have my 2nd, or is it my 3rd wind of the day? But won't bore with all the rest of the (prince) charming words...thanks for the mind jiggler! ;-) LN

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 pm

LadySekhmet wrote:Cinderella.

How fitting... ;-)
Oh, you. ;-) x

Interesting figures. Not much to be done about them now though, unfortunately.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 pm

I suppose you're right, LL. I can't really see Jason being chased down the street by some NBC exec who's carrying his sneaker while little cartoon mice and birds dance around him. haha! ;-)

ln, it's only because Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty were my faves of the Disney lineup.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:08 pm

No, NO, I love it....little blue birds and ribbons and mice AND NBC execs chasing Jason down the street...what a mental image ha ha ha lol....can't stop laughing to sign off! LN

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 am

They kind of screwed up how they worded that poll. First it says at the top Cancelled, will you miss these shows. Well the answer to that is yes, I will miss Awake. Then, underneath it it says "These shows got the ax from their networks. Do you agree with their decision? " Well the answer to that is No, I don't agree with their decision.

So, depending on how you read it, the answer would be different. I was looking down the list of how things were voted, and I can tell that some people might also have been confused based on which way I see the percentages going for certain shows.

~Beth

belladisordine wrote:http://www.tv.com/features/upfronts-201 ... ion-polls/

A TV Guide poll "These shows got the ax from their networks. Do you agree with their decision?" . It will be interesting to see what the final vote ends up being!

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:22 pm

I know-I had to change my answer when I re-read the introduction. :???:

Return to “Awake”