Nominated for the PRISM AWARDS

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

BethMI

Re: Nominated for the PRISM AWARDS

Post by BethMI » Thu May 02, 2013 12:42 am

Does anyone know if Awake or Jason ended up with an award from this?

~Beth (Michigan)

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:16 am

I've been wondering too, but I'm betting there might have been another 'tweet' or something...I've tried putting Prisim Award 2013 into my search bar, but the thing takes me to weird places. My guess is maybe no, thunder would have had that info already (she's REALLY GREAT at that stuff), and silenco from Norway. This is my hypothesis, I hope it's proven wrong Beth...e

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu May 02, 2013 9:59 am

Doesn't look like it won:
http://prismawards.com/

20 seconds with :obvious answer ... You are welcome ;-)

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Thank you so much thunder, and :bang . Not to say the others were bad, but sure would have been nice to have won an 'award from the grave' too. Not meant to be, not meant to be I guess, disappointing nonetheless. On to bigger and better, and there will be. B'hatzlacha ...LN

Return to “Awake”