Gone but not forgotten

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

fruitbat

Gone but not forgotten

Post by fruitbat » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:39 pm

I am watching the Thurs. April 4th episode of Community and was thrilled, (sad creature that I am Image ), to hear the following line:

"At the risk of discovering I’m living two parallel lives like that guy in Awake...."

( I can't believe I logged on just to post this. It was nice know to that it made an impact on someone.)

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Gone but not forgotten

Post by Helen8 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:01 pm

No, frutibat. That's great (a) that they said it and you heard it, (b) we're not the only ones nostalgic about it, and (c) you shared it with us. Cool!!

Community's on NBC, huh?

BethMI

Re: Gone but not forgotten

Post by BethMI » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Nothing sad about sharing. I think it is amusing that the show is memorable enough that other shows are quoting it. See, that should tell everyone something ... it wasn't a "forgettable" show.

~Beth (Michigan)

fruitbat wrote:I am watching the Thurs. April 4th episode of Community and was thrilled, (sad creature that I am Image ), to hear the following line:

"At the risk of discovering I’m living two parallel lives like that guy in Awake...."

( I can't believe I logged on just to post this. It was nice know to that it made an impact on someone.)

Return to “Awake”