Release date ?!?!?!

In which Jason Isaacs plays a very ungodly man of God.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

ln419

Re: Release date ?!?!?!

Post by ln419 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:17 pm

NCGirl, yup, it WAS filmed right here in the good ol US of A (as was Awake, which looks closer to releasing a DVD set on Amazon.co.uk than Amazon.com - go figure!). Somehow, I doubt contacting Amazon to complain will do any good, I think it has to do with the distributors or something more complicated. Although somehow through a miracle CH will be out (eventually) both in region 1 and 2 simultaneously (maybe the fact that Jason produced it, although he produced Awake too...). I think it''s gonna be a case of just us on THIS side of the pond having to pony up the dineros to convert pounds into dollars to buy it from the UK (DH always gets ornery about this...), c'est la vie. The price of being a fan... LN

fuzzyewok

Post by fuzzyewok » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:33 pm

thunder wrote:June 10... that's not so long to wait. Thanks, LadySekhmet
Release date has been moved back a week to June 3rd, details here honeys: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sweet-Vengeance ... p_t_2_7EN5 yaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!! released week of my birthday which is lovely :woot :woot
hugs xxxx

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Deeeep breath...ok, pre bought it in .uk, DH will have to be ornery, my BD too ya know... IF before June 3, it shows up being sold HERE, I'll switch amazons, just some on line retail therapy; there has been WAAY too much grocery shopping and cooking and cleaning, back to some normalcy, whatever that entails...ln :yip

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:00 am

Hmmm ... even cover imagery with a pretty prominent, Jason. {smiles}

~Beth (Michigan)

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Well, it's in theaters now, for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Just saw it. His performance was compelling, but his character was unredeemably bad. That's our Jason. :cool:

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:40 am

Susan, Marie and I watched it together at my house in June and we laughed out loud many times. It was enjoyable.

To search where it is showing near you, try this link:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?pa ... twater.htm

Please report if you find it outside California.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:38 am

It is playing on On-Demand for Bright House Cable - don't even need to go to the theatre. I saw an ad for it and said "look there is Jason in Sweetwater!" DH just rolled his eyes.

At least I'm sure he will want to see Fury.

Return to “Sweetwater (Sweet Vengeance)”