Video clips

A family father (Wes Bentley) loses his job and embarks on a life of crime. Jason Isaacs plays a alcoholic police detective who becomes his friend. In the beginning, the movie was known as 'Things People Do'.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Video clips

Post by thunder » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:19 am

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Video clips

Post by Helen8 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Fun with guns. The music is the Pearl Fishers Duet by George Bizet (also wrote Carmen). Pretty song juxtaposed with gunplay.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:13 pm

I'm presuming this video comes with sound...my computer has sound, except for this clip, oh well. Still looks like they're having fun, I haven't seen a 'silent movie' in a long time (guess Dr. Mark K. would be proud...and thanks for the imaginary musical cues Helen!). I'm thinking when I see the whole movie, It'll have sound... ~ellen

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:54 pm

There's dialogue along with the music. Try again after rebooting your computer. To hear Andrea Bocelli and Bryn Terfel sing the duet, it's on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-rDRa-5h4s

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Thanks Helen! :D ~ ellen

I wrote thanks before I watched it...thank you, sincerely. I watched the video without sound this am, and just now I listened to the music and saw opera. While I appreciate BOTH, each has their time and space in my head...it's hard to fuse the two when they're separated like that, it's kinda funny, so I'm laughing pretty hard over here, but I DO thank you. There is quite a split screen going on in my head right now...! ::rofl. I think I saw it on my FB feed, on my phone, maybe it'll be fused on my phone and the clip will make more sense then. The music individually is quite beautiful though, and for that I AM appreciative. ~ ellen

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Here's a new clip from hte movie:
http://www.critic.de/film/things-people ... 1/trailer/

The first is the one we have seen already, and the second is of Wes Bentley's character about to rob a shop.
Loved his face inside that nylon stocking. :lol

Poor old man...

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Well, that was intense. :shock:

Return to “After the Fall”