Field of Lost Shoes (saving what can be saved)

Coming of age/Civil War drama. Jason plays General John C. Breckinridge.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Field of Lost Shoes (saving what can be saved)

Post by thunder » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:36 am

LadySekhmet

Re: Field of Lost Shoes (saving what can be saved)

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:22 am

I wouldn't worry, thunder. These things happen to the best of us. Ah, technology. All that was really lost was our witty repartee and some bad jokes about swords & swordsmanship. Char can always re-upload the pics and perhaps revenante can re-share her twitter find with Jason on the horse. Unfortunately my home wi-fi router broke, otherwise I might be able to find that horse picture link on my ipad history (but it will have to wait until Monday, if you can wait that long), although revenante is probably your best bet for that one. (And I didn't open that link on my mac, so it's not in my history).

I hope char doesn't mind me sharing her tumblr page - if she does, just edit this part out.
char's manip is on her tumblr page: http://jasonisaacsgallery.tumblr.com/image/52505601384
As is char's pic with the well-loved bb hat: http://jasonisaacsgallery.tumblr.com/image/54068400831

And the twitter link for the field of lost shoes has some of the other photos: https://twitter.com/FOLSMovie

revenante

Post by revenante » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:44 am

That's life, thunder - you and the other mods do a brilliant job on the boards and we're all human. :hug

You've got the horsey pic in one of those links - this was my original link http://jacqrogers.tumblr.com/post/53451 ... ng-for-his and you've also got this one http://twitter.com/zach_roerig/status/3 ... 81/photo/1 which I didn't post here (don't think) but did RT on Twitter.

Char and the others will have to try and remember what they reported from their shoot visit - erm, I'm sure that included Jason's personal mobile number and preference as to boxers or briefs... ;-) :shh

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Thank you, girls. :hug

I moved the topic, and then it looked like it was still in the general forum, so I deleted that bit, but it also deleted the one in this forum... I know what I did wrong, so won't do it again. :dunce

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:22 pm

That's the way it goes sometimes. Hey ho. Don't worry. We're very grateful that you've taken charge of the site. We'll take the rare down with the many ups.

I wouldn't have a bloody clue how to begin running something like this.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:23 pm

...and just think what a terrible mess it would have been if I had tried doing it! oy vey!!! You're a 1,000,000,000% better than I am. Mucking stuff up, I honestly think it's the best way to learn, cuz, you won't learn if someone just tells you; you have to figure this stuff out by yourself. And the classic line: "And what have you learned Dorothy?" and it's always something different for each of us, and we each have to be accommodating to those learning trips and make the best of them. You're doing great, and most importantly you've learned. We each have to learn something everyday, or our brains will rot and fall out of our ears and noses, yuch... :hug LN

**revenate, I said it once, I'll say it again "you're a funny one!" :D

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:23 am

Re: Boxers or briefs, someone asked him once and he said ' That's for me to know and for you never to find out' LOL
But I think we got our answer watching Awake. :D

Will rewrite the set visit.

revenante

Post by revenante » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:59 am

Chari910 wrote:Re: Boxers or briefs ... I think we got our answer watching Awake. :D .
AARRGGHH - that's not fair, it sounds incredibly tempting ( :brows ) but I can't find Awake on Europe-viewable media anywhere. Think I'm going to have to ask some friends of Captain James Hook (ahem) if they can help...

Sorry, this post should probably go in the "Awake" forum - will move over there if I am successful in my treasure hunt.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:24 pm

renevate: see pms ln

Return to “Field of Lost Shoes”