DVD/Bluray

A movie about an American tank crew during the last days of World War 2.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

DVD/Bluray

Post by thunder » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:16 am

I picked up the Bluray from the grocery shtore yesterday. There was one deleted scene with JI - when he dies (and very short). Other than that, I don't think he was in the extra material, but I haven't looked through everything very closely yet.

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Re: DVD/Bluray

Post by Chari910 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:52 pm

My son has the Bluray and he showed me all the deleted scenes. I think there were 3 with Jason in them including that gruesome death scene. I was shocked how Brad character just walked away from his dying captain without any emotion :gah:

thunder

Post by thunder » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:42 am

Me too... I guess i have to look it through again. Confessing fast forwarding through a lot of it. :oops:

belladisordine

Post by belladisordine » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:00 am

Is he only in the deleted scenes then? Or does he also appear in the movie (and if so how much)? My hubby bought this as he's interested in the plot, but I can't stand 90% of the cast (LOL) so I need to know if it's worth watching for Jason?

thunder

Post by thunder » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:12 pm

He's got a couple of scenes in the movie. Two medium sized ones, and one short (as far as I have seen) - I'm guessing about 5-7 min. screen time. I still haven't had time to look at all the extra material very carefully. I found one short deleted scene. Char says there are more, but I haven't seen them... :oops:

Antoni Bandzior

Post by Antoni Bandzior » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:21 pm

I bouhgt today Polish Newsweek - they added to it Fury on DVD. Unfortunately, there is only a movie and the trailer. I'm a little bit disappointed, because I wanted to see deleted scenes with JI. :-(
Well, at least I can live in the world of blissful ignorance, where Captain Waggoner is still alive. :cool:

thunder

Post by thunder » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:27 am

Yes, that death scene wasn't a "must-see".

The deleted scenes is only on the blu-ray, at least in Norway. I almost bought the DVD first, but changed my mind.

Return to “Fury”