Episode 4: Prayer of David

Jason plays Peter, an FBI agent who investigates the murder of an archaeologist in Jerusalem. While doing this, he uncovers a 2000 year old conspiracy. The event series was filmed on location in Jerusalem, before the production had to move to Croatia and New Mexico.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Tosca Nini

Re: Episode 4: Prayer of David

Post by Tosca Nini » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Is it true that the black stone that Josh2 chose to sentence Debbie had written "innocent" in Hebrew in it? That's something that only those able to read Hebrew can catch. And they were pointing that out in facebook DIGonUSA. That's another layer they have added to the story. Josh2 can read Hebrew, can't he? And what about the others in the compound? And Ted?

Misteries deepen, but it was good to see some juicy background for Debbie.

And Avram and Red were received by a Christian family. Are they part of the conspiracy? Or just a link that is paid to do the traffic.

Only could see the last stone briefly, but it looked blue? What material are the stones made of?

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:56 am

The cult are sort of Christians, aren't they?
But the Croatian man seemed to not know what the cargo was? He looked a bit surprised when he saw Red. I don't know...

Tosca Nini

Post by Tosca Nini » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:12 am

Bought my first falafel yesterday! It was my dinner. Strangely the shop was called Joshua's :eek:
I think it's a multinational chain of Israeli food (cloned Joshuas?). There are several in Lisbon.
The cook reminded me of the Essene in Dig...
Was a surreal experience due to the very strong taste of falafel and the totally Portuguese environment,
and the falafel struggled a bit inside my stomach. Tasted like Tunisian food as far as I remember.
It was a nice experience, may repeat it! :D

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:37 am

Glad you liked it :D

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:53 am

Tosca Nini wrote:Bought my first falafel yesterday! It was my dinner. Strangely the shop was called Joshua's :eek:
I think it's a multinational chain of Israeli food (cloned Joshuas?). There are several in Lisbon.
The cook reminded me of the Essene in Dig...
Was a surreal experience due to the very strong taste of falafel and the totally Portuguese environment,
and the falafel struggled a bit inside my stomach. Tasted like Tunisian food as far as I remember.
It was a nice experience, may repeat it! :D
Ah, Tosca, you've become fully Isaacized; allowing Jason and his work to seep into your daily existence. Resistance is futile, (though why anyone would want to resist in beyond me. :D (

Tosca Nini

Post by Tosca Nini » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:21 pm

I certainly have! It has become one of my little happinesses, as the man is definitely very funny. ::rofl

Return to “Dig”